Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My "Just Shy of Rainbow Pie" Music

Ziggy + Angel + Rain

Well...gonna have to say the truth...it's...well...not really good. It could be better

Even though you have a limited software, you could've developed this piece a lot more. 

Your percussion needs more variance, as you basically use the same rhythms, alternating with no fill-ins. Add some fill-ins, to make it interesting. What would make it awesome, is if you could sweep the percission out of the filter. It sounded like you had it in a filter of some sort.  

The piano you had there in the early part of the piece was unorganized and not really the same style as others. You probably had random 32nd note runs there. 

The audio clips unfortunately, were rather misplaced throughout the piece. I don't think this piece was suited for audio clips, even though you put effects on them. They just don't seem to fit. 

All in all, I think this piece needs some work. You have a start, but it just needs to be developed. 

3/10

Please don't take offense in this review. I'm a musican of 15 years experience (no bragging intended.)

Well...gonna have to say the truth...it's...well...not really good. It could be better

*Etcetera.*

It's cool; I can tell constructive criticism when I see it.  Honestly, I was just fashioning enough of a melody to hold the samples together (think of, like, a musical fruit cake - just wanted something to keep the candied cherries in place).  And I don't really understand all of the things you said lol, as I'm a mess-arounder-with-Buzz-ician for ten years type of guy with zero inherent musical talent to speak of and no real musical education. xD  That being said, I think I have made better pieces.  Thank you for your input, though.

@,

To give you a boost...I can tutor you in some music theory if you'd like... 

I appreciate the offer, but I like just mucking about and getting what I get out of my creative pursuits lol.  Mediocre as they may be. xD  I approach music, writing, and drawing all the same way: I like to figure things out on my own or not at all.  Also I'm incredibly lazy. xDDD