Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you going to expect out of Rainbow Rocks?

Lunar Glow

(edited)

I have found a number of Rainbow Rocks clips, and I think I know what I am going to expect in Rainbow Rocks:

-There are these creepy girls, (and as far as I have herd) known as the "Gems".

-The "Gems" gave off a gas from the gems in there necklaces, thus putting competive stuff in other peoples brains.

-And what are they competing for? The "Battle of the bands" 

-The main 6 (Humans) all have a connection with these guitars, and drums, thus giving the wings and stuff.

Soooo.. thats all I got. I will add more when I get the intel.  :)

img-2900741-1-my_little_pony__rainbow_roOh, and btw, I found this photo:img-2900741-2-06.jpg I think Twilight gets the toxic gas in her too.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  :(  :(

And OHMYGOSH SPOILERS!! Here: https://screen.yahoo.com/little-pony-preview-072314-201443258.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aMexypkD3E

Edited by Lunar Glow
  • Brohoof 1

Jem.jpg

Called the "gems" huh, well with what I have heard about a recent live action reboot in the works, this could create some interesting fannon.

As for what I expect, I really expect a fairly average bratz animated special with characters I enjoy seeing in other media. I don't really expect much of this movie, but then that also leaves alot of room for me to be impressed.

• Brohoof 2

I think that flash and twilight are gonna hook up.

Fluttershy might get a real instrument. Not the tangerine.

There is gonna be a pretty cheesy band battle.

But I think the movie will be pretty good.

• Brohoof 1

I expect it to be slightly better than EQG 1(just as a disclaimer, I liked EQG, but this one looks a lot better)

(edited)

I think 10-20 mins prep, showing Canterlot High being a peaceful school where cliques are more fluid than usual

10-20 min intro to the Dazzlings (not gems) to show that they are causing chaos in the school

5-15 mins of planning before

got this from the synopsis posted at some theaters

They spend 10-15 mins getting Twilight

About 5 mins with a flashy defeat of the Dazzlings.

5-10 mins Denoument

and interspersed within the last 4 sections snippets (5-15 mins) or whole songs from competing bands.  Octavia, CMC and just for crazy long shot Photo Finish have songs.

Flash is dropped, but if he isn't dropped I think it shows that it's not actually Lyra that is obsessed with humans; it's Twily -- doomed to feel  "it's a horse, why would I be attracted to it!  I like humans." 

:wau::eww: :eww: :eww: :eww: :eww::derp:

If Flash isn't dropped you can ask me for a brain brillo shipment!

I also expect the songs to be pretty good (if you don't mind the genre) and character interactions to be top rate!

Edited by paradoxical

I hold no hope for a piece of trash like this. If the first movie had ANYTHING going for something so laughably bad like it, it had good design in SOME of the characters. This thing... I just can't take it. :(

I hold no hope for a piece of trash like this. If the first movie had ANYTHING going for something so laughably bad like it, it had good design in SOME of the characters. This thing... I just can't take it. :(

You can't really call it trash based off of the first one you didn't like.

And what the hell is wrong with the character design? There's a pink human (pinkie) a white human(rarity)  blue human (dash)  a yellowish human (fluttershy) and a purple human (twilight) THE ONLY ONE that have a normal fucking human being color is applejack, weird 

I hold no expectations as I want to see the movie with a clear head and judge it on its own merit. I would rather enjoy the movie for what it is rather than what I want it to be.

There's only one word that can describe my expectations; "Disapointment".

You can't lose.  Either you'll be disappointed and can say, told you so, or love it and gosh, who cares!  Brilliant!

:lol: