Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Favorite Bad Movie?

The Fortunato

(edited)

So, what's your favorite bad movie? You guys know the kind of movie I'm talking about. The kind of movie that's so bad, it somehow manages to be good.

Example: The Room.

Edited by The Fortunato

Probably Don't Be A Menace.

I think the full name is don't be a menace to the south central while drinking your juice in the hood.

You know, that one that has a pretty shit story, but is just so funny its good.

The Room and Rubber.

These movies are both pretty horrible, tough they're so horrible they somehow get pretty enjoyable!

If you havn't seen The Room, shame on you.

If you havn't seen rubber, well you're not really missing out.

• Brohoof 1

I have actually seen Super Mario Bros. And I actually like that movie. And I think it's genuinely charming and well conceived, despite what other people think.

Street Fighter, it's astonishing at how bad they can screw up a movie adaptation of this series(of course I haven't seen Legend of Chun Li)

• Brohoof 1

Street Fighter, I thought it was awesome when I was a kid, but looking back at it now it's hilarious to see how bad it actually is. Still love it though  :yay:

You know, I actually liked Sharknado. I know that movie was bad and it defies everythign we know of science and logic, but let's face it, with the title, that's the only reason i watched it.

(edited)

It's gotta be Birdemic. I watched that with my friends and I could hardly breathe just 10 minutes in, because it was just so freakin' funny to point out all of the countless flaws that riddled that abomination against film.

Edited by Monotone

(edited)

I don't know if Shock Treatment would count. I think some Rocky Horror fans hated it, but it was a good movie. (It's the only Rocky Horror movie I have seen since Shock Treatment is rated PG.) It has a 40% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Edited by SunsetDemon