Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony:Friends of Harmony - MLP Fanfic Project

PastelPetal

Heya there everybody! I'm PastelPetal!

I have a fanmade MLP G5 show called "My Little Pony:Friends of Harmony" replacing the word elements in the title XD which I use NO OCs. The Mane Six are in the G5 but instead of a Mane 6, there's a Mane 20 (Don't complain it's too many characters, the second episode explains it)

What Friends of Harmony is about:

Under Princess Celestia's instructions, Brother and Sister Twins Twilight Sparkle and Duskshine,along with their friend,Spike the dragon,must go to Ponyville to supervise the preparations for the special event of the "Summer Sun Celebration"! However,the princess requests that they make "Friends" and Twilight and Duskshine however both aren't really the "Social" type. As their lifes suddently turn upside-down,both twins meet 18 ponies: Triplets Pinkie Pie,Surprise Pie,and Bubble Berry Pie otherwise known as the "Smile Trio" ,Applejack,Derpy Hooves,Applejake,Rainbow Dash,Vinly Scratch,Rainbow Blitz,Rarity,Colgate,Elusive,Octaiva,Fluttershy,Lyra,Buttersnotch,Doctor Whooves,and Bon-Bon. Twilight and Duskshine can't take it but when a wicked mare of darkness makes a ever-longing comeback,these 20 ponies must work together to defeat her and find the ever legendary "Elements of Harmony" Which are said to have been created because their purpose was they were created because one day,20 ponies,that go by each and every element in a way, will be born and meet each other someday and once they were born,they will be granted to forever live to guard and go by these elements and the elements will change shape as soon as all 20 earn their cutie mark at the very same time on the very same day. Twilight,Duskshine,and the rest go on the dangerous journey quest to stop the dark shadow goddess ruining the celebration to make  "The Night Last Forever!" On the way,Duskshine and Twilight soon get used to the 18 ponies that been causing them such trouble from earlier and start thinking all of them kind of acts like each Harmony Element in a way.........

Elements of Harmony:

Twilight - Magic
Duskshine - Confidence
Pinkie Pie - Laughter
Suprise - Acceptance
Bubble Berry - Curiosity
Applejack - Honesty (I might change her element, I'll explain why when I edit this post soon)
Derpy - Determination
AppleBuck - Diligence
Rainbow Dash - Loyalty (I might also change it, I'll edit this soon explaining why because I have my reasons to change Rainbow Dash and Applejack's elements)
Vinly Scratch - Skill
Rainbow Blitz - Bravery 
Rarity - Generosity
Colgate - Persistence
Octavia Melody - Inspiration
Elusive - Still thinking, please give me ideas
Lyra - Still thinking, post your ideas down below
Fluttershy - Kindness
Bon Bon - Patience
Buttersnotch - Compassion
Doctor Whooves - Still thinking, again, please post your ideas

If your interested in the fan made show then let me know and I could do the fan fiction on it!

(NOTE** 
Duskshine,Elusive.Rainbow Blitz,Butterscotch,Applebuck,and Bubble Berry and Surprise aren't my OCs but as I said, there will be NO OCs in this series)

For the Cutie Mark Crusaders this is what I got:
Sweetie Belle

Applebloom

Scootaloo

Babs Seed (She moves to Ponyville in the series and is less of a bully)

Rumble

Dinky

and Button Mash

What's wrong with having 2 boy crusaders? I plan on NOT to make them love interests.

I'm also thinking of making Spike a crusader like he's just a friend only and all and hangs out with them, tell me if I should

Sorry though people but again, there's no OCs but if I use them I would use my own or ones that are good.

In Friends of Harmony I will give everyone (or everypony in this case,) have slightly different character designs and such.

Anyways, I'm not sure what to do with the fan fiction but I plan on to write it soon but I'm not sure when. I'm just seeing what you guys think of the idea and I know Hasbro HAS copyright issues but when I write the series each and every chapter will have a message up above saying

"I DON'T OWN MLP, I DON'T OWN MLP, I DON'T OWN MLP, MLP IS HASBRO'S, MLP IS HASBRO'S, MLP IS HASBRO's"

I'm just worried Hasbro will do the same thing they did to JanAnimations for using Button Mash without giving Hasbro ANY credict that I have to stop the series. I REALLY hope not though. I plan on to ask someone to draw a cover for the fan fiction because the series WILL be posted on FIMFiction and I could look for any good artist who can draw in G4 art style and send them my character designs of the Mane 20 for me.

BEFORE YOU ASK HOW I'LL DEAL WITH 20 CHARACTERS, THE SECOND EPISODE WILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING!

I also plan to copy and paste or link the first draft of the first episode pretty soon but right now it's night where I am as I typed all this. I'll edit this and put the first draft soon guys and tell me what you guys think!

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Are you going to be needed voices for it, or is it only a written project? Just curious. /hides in embarrassment 

I'm SO sorry for the late reply! SO LATE SO SORRY! And yes, it will have need some voices and animators, I plan on to have a auction for it soon and no need to be embrassed! :) Besides, I'm a 12 year old pegasisetr so I should be embrassed XD Do you want to voice someone? If so, what character are you interested in voicing?

Edited by PastelPetal
  • Brohoof 1

I'm SO sorry for the late reply! SO LATE SO SORRY! And yes, it will have need some voices and animators, I plan on to have a auction for it soon and no need to be embrassed! :) Besides, I'm a 12 year old pegasisetr so I should be embrassed XD Do you want to voice someone? If so, what character are you interested in voicing?

Hahaha no problemo.

I'm interested in voicing any female characters open!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I like it! Looks like a pretty cool idea, if you need voices, I can voice Button mash:

I'm SO sorry for the late reply! SO LATE SO SORRY! And the button voice sounds great! I'm going to re-upload this topic and hold a auction and have everyone record their voices. Sounds great :D

Hahaha no problemo.

I'm interested in voicing any female characters open!

XD Great! Every character is still open so it would be fine and you can choose whoever you like. If you want, you can voice your own OC (I know in this topic I said I wouldn't put OCs but that was long ago so I changed my mind I guess XD I'm going to re-post this topic anyways )

Edited by PastelPetal

XD Great! Every character is still open so it would be fine and you can choose whoever you like. If you want, you can voice your own OC (I know in this topic I said I wouldn't put OCs but that was long ago so I changed my mind I guess XD I'm going to re-post this topic anyways )

Can I audition via Skype, or do I have to send certain lines?

• 3 weeks later...

I'd be happy to do a bit of voicing, but I have an English accent so I don't know where it may fit in. if you need an English voice give me a shout :)

Great, but I don't know exactly how a english voice sounds like, can you show me something with a english voice and I might find one of the characters your voice might be good for

Alrighty, I'll audition tomorrow!

I just seen your YouTube channel and you were pretty good at the voice acting :D

Great, but I don't know exactly how a english voice sounds like, can you show me something with a english voice and I might find one of the characters your voice might be good for

Here is a recording of my voice :3