Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rock/Metal You Would Have The Ponies/Equestria Girls Play?

GXPBlast

(edited)

Since the upcoming Equestria Girls Movie involves the Mane 6 forming a rock band, it seems that the ponies are a fan of rock. I have always thought of Rainbow Dash being the metal head of the group if she has an interest in music but seeing that the mane 6 are officially in a rock band at least in the movie it is safe to assume all of them have an interest in rock/metal music in my opinion. Since the ponies and their human counterparts are exactly the same in terms of personality with the only differences being their species in different world, I would assume they would all like some form of rock music if played.

Being a metal head and rock enthusiast myself I was happy to see the mane 6 being involved in rock music. Although the Equestria girls rock is not of my interests, just being rock oriented makes it cool.

Since knowing this I sometimes fantasize or inject my own rock metal band interests in place of the Rainbow Rocks especially when listening to my music. Sometimes I imagine the ponies in either their human or pony form being the instrument players while my favorite band members being the vocalists unless there is a female from the band in which I imagine one of the characters taking their place. In case of a all male band that I like in terms of vocalists I would imagine the mane 6 playing the guitars, drums and other instruments and rocking on with my favorite music. Sometimes I have to rearrange the mane 6 such as Fluttershy, and Twilight since there are no tambourines in the many music tracks from some of my favorite bands. Twilight for example may leave her vocal role and grab another instrument since the male vocalists would be doing the singing or in some cases the male vocalists would be playing instruments at the same time like some bands do with multitasking.

My question or you guys are, if you could have the mane 6 in their human or pony form in their rainbow rocks band play in place of your favorite rock or metal bands instrumentals while the vocalists remain the same who would it be and what track would it be?

Feel free to share that track here.

Edited by GXPBlast
  • Brohoof 1

Black Sabbath

I wouldn't mind something from a group like The Parlor Mob or Flyleaf, maybe. :)

(edited)

@@GXPBlast,

Should have been more specific. I'm a cover kinda guy. B)

Oh well thats different lol.

Its like the punk goes rock series where metal bands put a spin on pop songs and make them sound epic.

Edited by GXPBlast
  • Brohoof 1

In the case of an instrument Fluttrshy is totally windchimes. They require a hold on nature to sound awesome (yes they are legit as an instrument). Either that or the main singer I hope she is singing in the movie. Other flutterments include triangle (yay), a xello or anything else that is her personality in instrument form. Piano would work especially electric it can be soft, heavy just like her personality when it calkls for it like the dragon episode

(edited)

In the case of an instrument Fluttrshy is totally windchimes. They require a hold on nature to sound awesome (yes they are legit as an instrument). Either that or the main singer I hope she is singing in the movie. Other flutterments include triangle (yay), a xello or anything else that is her personality in instrument form. Piano would work especially electric it can be soft, heavy just like her personality when it calkls for it like the dragon episode

Although I can see fluttershy singing rock theme music like that. She would be awesome as well.

Edited by GXPBlast

Necrophobic by Slayer

Encased in Concrete by Cannibal Corpse

Followed home then killed

Intestinal Crank

Make Then Suffer

A Cauldron of Hate

The Strangulation Chair

Skewered from ear to eye

As Deep as the knife will go

Shatter their bones

Edited by Synyster
  • Brohoof 1

Since the upcoming Equestria Girls Movie involves the Mane 6 forming a rock band, it seems that the ponies are a fan of rock. I have always thought of Rainbow Dash being the metal head of the group if she has an interest in music but seeing that the mane 6 are officially in a rock band at least in the movie it is safe to assume all of them have an interest in rock/metal music in my opinion. Since the ponies and their human counterparts are exactly the same in terms of personality with the only differences being their species in different world, I would assume they would all like some form of rock music if played.

Being a metal head and rock enthusiast myself I was happy to see the mane 6 being involved in rock music. Although the Equestria girls rock is not of my interests, just being rock oriented makes it cool.

Since knowing this I sometimes fantasize or inject my own rock metal band interests in place of the Rainbow Rocks especially when listening to my music. Sometimes I imagine the ponies in either their human or pony form being the instrument players while my favorite band members being the vocalists unless there is a female from the band in which I imagine one of the characters taking their place. In case of a all male band that I like in terms of vocalists I would imagine the mane 6 playing the guitars, drums and other instruments and rocking on with my favorite music. Sometimes I have to rearrange the mane 6 such as Fluttershy, and Twilight since there are no tambourines in the many music tracks from some of my favorite bands. Twilight for example may leave her vocal role and grab another instrument since the male vocalists would be doing the singing or in some cases the male vocalists would be playing instruments at the same time like some bands do with multitasking.

My question or you guys are, if you could have the mane 6 in their human or pony form in their rainbow rocks band play in place of your favorite rock or metal bands instrumentals while the vocalists remain the same who would it be and what track would it be?

Feel free to share that track here.

Here are some I would enjoy seeing them play, there is much more but these are some  good examples. One is abit aggressive while the other is more mainstream.

here's 12 artist and songs in Rainbow Rocks Equestria Girls that the ponies would sing !  Applejack- bark at the moon- Ozzy Osborne 1. Applejack- no more mister nice guy- Alice Cooper2. Applejack -poison- Alice Cooper3. Fluttershy- criminal-Incubus4. Fluttershy- up all night- Slaughter5. Fluttershy- Welcome to the jungle . Guns N Roses6. Pinkypie - voices- Disturbed 7.Rainbowdash- master of puppets- Metallica8 . Rainbowdash- shogun- Trivium9 . Rainbowdash-Trapped under ice - Metallica 10. Rarity- hungry like the wolf- Duran Duran11 . and last Twilight Sparkle- March of the Fire ants- Mastodon12.

(edited)

here's 12 artist and songs in Rainbow Rocks Equestria Girls that the ponies would sing !  Applejack- bark at the moon- Ozzy Osborne 1. Applejack- no more mister nice guy- Alice Cooper2. Applejack -poison- Alice Cooper3. Fluttershy- criminal-Incubus4. Fluttershy- up all night- Slaughter5. Fluttershy- Welcome to the jungle . Guns N Roses6. Pinkypie - voices- Disturbed 7.Rainbowdash- master of puppets- Metallica8 . Rainbowdash- shogun- Trivium9 . Rainbowdash-Trapped under ice - Metallica 10. Rarity- hungry like the wolf- Duran Duran11 . and last Twilight Sparkle- March of the Fire ants- Mastodon12.

Only one thing that needs to be modified for this thread. The mane 6 would remain the instrumentals is the singer of the band is question happens to be a guy while he remains the vocals. However, if the singer in the band you like happens to be a girl, you can supplement any of the mane 6 to take their place.

Edited by GXPBlast