Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

KatieBelle

(edited)

Write a letter to Princess Celetia about what you learned today, this week, or whenever.

It can be about friendship, life, love, being a brony or pegisister, or anything else.

Don't just keep it to your self, you gotta share. (You gotta caaare.)

Clock. Is. Ticking!

===========================================================================

Dear 'Not-so-faithful students',

You don't necessarily have to write to Tia. Luna and Cadance and lots of other ponies accept mail.

Don't be mean to Tia.

post-28503-0-71513000-1406592232.jpeg

Edited by MidnightSnowflake
  • Brohoof 5

Dear Princess Celestia.

Can you make Pinkie Pie sing better throwaway songs?
I.E. All her songs that are under 60 seconds and are not actually full length songs? (Like the 'You gotta share' song.)

• Brohoof 3

Dear Princess Celestia.

Can you make Pinkie Pie sing better throwaway songs?

I.E. All her songs that are under 60 seconds and are not actually full length songs? (Like the 'You gotta share' song.)

Well she probably has the most songs though.

Dear Princess Celestia,

I was letting the time pass, relaxing on my own as usual. Since I'm there with only my own thoughts I realized that I never really have friends round. So today I decided to invite a couple of friends over, watch a movie and eat popcorn, have a laugh and that made me learn that having chill friends around you is always great and to not be a loner all the time because you dont know what your missing :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Dear Princes Celestia,

Today I learned that COMIC SANS is the greatest font ever.

From your not so faithful subject,

Times Stopper Hay

P.S. why don't you reply to my letters?

Edited by Sabertooth the Puppy
  • Brohoof 2

Write a letter to Princess Celetia about what you learned today, this week, or whenever. It can be about friendship, life, love, being a brony or pegisister, or anything else. Don't just keep it to your self, you gotta share. (You gotta caaare.) Clock. Is. Ticking!

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned somepony else has the same profile photo as me! photo-thumb-27646.jpg?_r=1403381686 I shouldve know that one would be taken, but thats cool, i shall find another that will be 20% cooler and or-ig-in-al-er! B)

Your Faithful student,

Yay :yay:

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I've learned that it's evil to banish someone to the moon and WHY HAVE YOU BANISHED LUNA TO THE MOON!!!!!!!!

Today I've learned that I NEED A FLUTTERSHY PLUSH PLEASE SEND ME ONE CELESTIA PLZ PLZ :3

Your faithful student Z- -ZLight

• Brohoof 1

Dear Princess Celestia,

Over the past month, I have finally come to the conclusion that I am the only living thing that is uncapable of making and keeping friends. I am friendless and uncared for by almost all the living things I know, even my plant. I conclude that I should be imbued with the magic of friendship so that this horrible curse may be removed.

(Not) your faithful student,

V

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned something interesting about this new intercom system at work. There are these special cell phones that the store manager and assistant manager have that are patched in to the intercom system so they can be reached more easily which makes sense but there is also a third phone and interestingly enough this third phone is either given to a bagger or a General Merchandise Clerk (non food stocker) so they can answer any customer service calls that come in the store. It dosen't sound too bad but there are two things very very wrong with that, nobody knows how to use it because nobody is properly trained in how to use it which makes its existence pointless and the fact that everyone except for managers and the receiver (back room manager) all had their bailer keys taken because some dumbass did something stupid.

With this and the fact that a lot of these phones are going to end up getting lost prompts me to ask, where is my fucking bailer key? Seriously where is my fraggin' key? Even if it wasn't the straw that broke camels back one of the reasons given for taking away everyones bailer keys is because some employees lost them. Ask yourself this what is more expensive to replace, some special cell phone that should really only be given to managers anyway, or a lousy stinking key that everyone General Merchandise Clerk and above should probably have? If they are going to trust baggers and GMC's with them than I want my bailer key back damn it.

Dear Princes Celestia,

Today I learned that COMIC SANS is the greatest font ever.

Times Stopper Hay

P.S. why don't you reply to my letters?

coooommiiICCC SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Princess Celestica

Today I learned that putting banana's into a sandwich is quite, quite tasty.

Your faithless student

Haze

• Brohoof 2

Dear Princess Celestia

Today I learned a great lesson about modding Skyrim. You can install mods in moderation and enjoy a great stable experience, or you can get greedy and pay for it with crashes every half hour. But the game looks SO good, I regret nothing

Your faithful student -  Dovahkiin

• Brohoof 1

Dear Princess Celestia,

The VA sucks, never get disability from the military, holy god it is terrible. 7+ hours sitting around, only to be told to return next month. Also,m I learned that sometimes nothing is going to be ok, and that is fine.

Also, we are out of milk, I know you just love to cover yourself in it (for reasons I still do not understand) but on your way back home can you pick some up?

I mean, I got it last time, after you decided to do nothing but make cakes all day, so I think it is your turn.

Your faithful roommate,

Ssg. Freeman

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today my fears about children raised in Christian households were confirmed. I won't reveal his name, but my new friend is living in a Christian household. He is bisexual and very in to exploring his sexuality. But unfortunately he is very ashamed of this and considers himself a freak for it. Now he never said directly that this was because of the Christian environment he's been raised in; but it is very likely that it is the case. I don't know what I should do.

Your Faithful Student,
Lighting Star

Dear Princess Celestia,

What I learned in boating school is.... WHAT I LEARNED IN BOATING SCHOOL IS... MY HAND IS CRAMPING, PRINCESS!

OH DEAR NEPTUNE WHY IS SO HOT IN HERE?!

Your faithful subject,

WireBound

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Dear Princess Celestia  Luna,

I just saw a red star....

Thank you....

From your faithful Subject,

Times Stopper Hay

(at least Luna replies to my letters!)

Edited by Sabertooth the Puppy

(edited)

Dear Princess Celestia,

Recently, I've become very fond of you.  Will you please send Luna to my dreams so she can point me towards yours?  I think it would be cool to be able to chat with the best princess in Equestria.  Maybe we can have some tea or something?

I will know your answer whether Luna shows up or not.  Anyways, sweet dreams.  *Yawn*  So tired.  Rest.  Yes, must rest.

Your faithful fan and loyal subject,

Watchful Guardian

P.S. There is a-no-ther...Al-li-corn...Princ-cess

yoda-dies-o.gif

Edited by Watchful Guardian
  • Brohoof 1

Dear Princess Celestia,

I learned about this cool thing called a shipping spell. I'm going to test it out on my friends Rainbow Dash and Rarity.

Your faithful student,

Twilight Sparkle.

Dear Princess Celestia,

I haven't actually learnt anything today. Or this week. Or this month. I wish I had something actually cool to learn.

Your faithful subject,

Rainboom Dash.

Dear Princess Celestia

Today I learned a great lesson about modding Skyrim. You can install mods in moderation and enjoy a great stable experience, or you can get greedy and pay for it with crashes every half hour. But the game looks SO good, I regret nothing

Your faithful student -  Dovahkiin

Dear Princess Celestia

FUS RO DAH!

That is all.

• Brohoof 1

Dear princess Celestia,

I learned that sleeping during the day gives me more time to do more important things.

Times Stopper Hay

P.S. Watchful Guardian and I can never be friends  :okiedokielokie: