Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

KatieBelle

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I've learned that it's evil to banish someone to the moon and WHY HAVE YOU BANISHED LUNA TO THE MOON!!!!!!!!

Today I've learned that I NEED A FLUTTERSHY PLUSH PLEASE SEND ME ONE CELESTIA PLZ PLZ :3

Your faithful student Z- -ZLight

We see what you said. Feel shame.

You know what happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYaJ13M66yo

Dear Princess Celestia

today i learnt that Vodka is 20% tastier if drank from a watermelon

your faitfull favourite anonymous alcoholic

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Dear Princess Celestia,

My brother is a brony he just won't admit it. He cares about what people think. Would you light his way?

I'm playing an episode of MLP while he's sleeping on the couch.

Is it bad to put ideas in his head this way??

Your faithful acquaintence,

Katie

(A Canterlot Wedding pt 1. Good brother/sister stuff.)

Edited by MidnightSnowflake

(edited)

Dear princess celestia,

Today i learned that you have to look past page 1 on google for answers to what you are looking for

Your faithful pegasus, Poncebora

Edited by Poncebora
  • Brohoof 1

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned to search the forums and see if there is already a Dear Princess Celestia thread before trying to be clever and write letters to you in other threads.

Your Faithful Student,

--

~Justin_Case001

(edited)

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that going for two whole days without sleep can really mess you up.

I also learned that pizza pockets taste a lot better when they're cooked in an actual oven instead of in a microwave.

I'm going to bed now.

Your somewhat faithful student,

Lance Shield

Edited by SomeMaineBrony

Dear Princess Celestia,

This week has reinforced the belief in me that having friends is awesome; even if you never met them personally.

Your faithful mapping pony,

Pathfinder

To the princess of Equestria:

I wish to request to implement more view of the different species, and expanding on ones we are aware of.

From what we know of griffons, they are completely are stuck up and hate flutter shy. For zebras, all we have is zecora. I personally would like to see an expiation of equestrias borders. Maybe send Twilight to different country to perform diplomatic relations. That's just my opinion of course, but it would help international relations.

Seth Eclipse

Wolven Empire

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Dear princess Celestia

today i discovered that i was right: Equestrian beer sucks. ponie here do not know what is a real beer. please help them teleporting some Bavarian beer or some Heieneken

your faitfull favourite anonymous alcoholic

Edited by Doc. Volt
  • Brohoof 1

Dear princess Celestia,

During my Metal Gear Run I just remember, why I love those games. Seriously princess, play them. They are awesome! And uh ... friendship things and happy thoughts uhhh ... I'm happy.

Your faithful stallion

-Rising Shine.

PS: Dashie is sexy awesome!

(edited)

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I tried to bake blue velvet cake. The batter exploded on my face staining my skin blue. Now I have a blue face and no cake :(

A hungrybluefacedbakerwannabe, XxConfusedUnicornxX

Dear Princess Celestia,

I got a dual mix of Blue and Red Velvet cake mix. I also bought a white cake mix. On the Fourth of July, I made red, white, and blue layered cupcakes. They were adorable! And delish! They also left a cool design that looked like fireworks on the wrapper when you took them off! My fingers were stained blue and red, though.

Your friendly neighborhood baker,

Katie

P.S. Layering cupcake colors are really hard!

Edited by MidnightSnowflake
  • Brohoof 1

Dear Princess Luna,

I've learend today taht the appreciation of both day and night is equal, and must be treated as such. however, I've learned that the night is more equal than the day. Thank you for your glroius night.

Yours Truly,

BionicBrony

Dear Princess Celestia,

Lauren Faust sketched these ponies called 'cloudsdale residents' on her DeviantArt.

Are they Fluttershy's parents!?!

Your hopeful pegisister,

Katie

post-28503-0-08466200-1406740416_thumb.jpg

Dear Princess Celestia,

Whilst training in an unknown environment can seem unpleasant, its for the benefit that having to cooperate with other ponies is a necessity for the better experience. With time and patience I've learned to be more tolerant as I should be as my mother before has done well before. Though you may never have time to read this letter it is comfortable to know that I feel I've at least opened myself for another know my knowledge. Thank you.

Here when needed most, Illusive Pony ~

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned I how to play someone like a damn fiddle.

- Skull Face

thkmv2W.png

• Brohoof 2

Dear Princess Luna,

I love the night but because of the school year beginning soon, I will have to start sleeping during the night again, I still love your night better then Celestia's day, but it must be done.

For the NLR!

From your faithful Subject of the night,

Times Stopper Hay

• Brohoof 1