Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

KatieBelle

(edited)

Dear Princess Celestia,

I learned that I should ignore trolls on the internet because they are wrong and want to anger people. You make it worse if you keep replying to their comments. Also you should ignore whole articles and videos made by trolls because they aren't true. Instead of starting a flame war you should just keep calm, have a good laugh, and ignore them because you know you're better than them. Trolls are very unfriendly and have darkness inside their hearts like King Sombra. Doing negative things like trolling will make you feel negative while doing positive things will make you feel good. If you continue to be positive it shows maturity and makes you feel good about yourself.

Your faithful subject,

Jordan Lee

Edited by TheJLeeTeam

(edited)

Dear Princess Twilight Sparkle, 

You are best pony. Marry me, my wonderful amazing waifu.

Luv u bby, 

-Miles

Edited by Adorkable

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that giving all seven Chaos Emeralds to Discord is a horrible horrible mistake. Thank goodness I had several glowing yellow hedgehogs to help me, and no (permanent) damage was done. Discord is reformed but sometimes his mischievous streak gets the better of him, Fluttershy had a little talk with him after we were finished.

Your unique visitor, Mustang.

P.S. Please don't tell Luna her moon is now literally made of cheese, don't worry, I'm working on it right now, hopefully by the time you've finished reading this letter the moon will be back to normal.

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...

Dear Princess Celestia,

Surprise, I haven't written to you in awhile.

Everything has plateaued for me in the while and as the economy it is, it's a constant cycle of ups and downs.

But I'm grateful that the sun raises in the east (cause raising in the west would be awkward).

While true friendships tend to struggle it's always heartwarming to know that new friends are always a plausibility.

A faithful subject,

The Illusive Pony.

P.s. Tell Princess Luna.looks cute in a pony tail. ;)

Dear Princess Celestia.

Today I learnt that April Fools day is bloody boring when you are at home alone.

From that guy in England

Edd (Roboto mk II)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Dear Princess Celestia: 

Today I learned that on April Fools Day. Do not believe everything said to you. It'll save you a lot of hassle and you won't be pranked as easily.

Faithful Student, Shadowking58

Edited by Shadowking58
  • Brohoof 1

Dear princess Celestia,

I found out about your MLG 360 no scope quick scope in faze clan career and want you to train skrubs like me to be snoop Mountain Dew pros.

- your faithful skrub lord Sergeantshy

• Brohoof 1

Dear Princess Celestia.

Today I learned that the new show Applebloomers was fake!

Not that i didnt know that from the start, the part that got me was that I did buy the thought that Discovery Family actually made it.

Please send its creator to the moon for a thousand years for this.... Or at least until they actually create this show.

Sincerely Argumedies

(Yes i freely admit i was fooled by this for a short while)

(edited)

Dear Princess Celestia,

Recently, I've become very fond of you. Will you please send Luna to my dreams so she can point me towards yours? I think it would be cool to be able to chat with the best princess in Equestria. Maybe we can have some tea or something?

I will know your answer whether Luna shows up or not. Anyways, sweet dreams. *Yawn* So tired. Rest. Yes, must rest.

Your faithful fan and loyal subject,

Watchful Guardian

P.S. There is a-no-ther...Al-li-corn...Princ-cess

img-2905715-1-yoda-dies-o.gif

Be careful what you say about princesses when Luna is around. You don't want Nightmare Moon to come back to gobble you up.

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned a valuable lesson about friendship. Your family is like your very first friends. I've learned that sometimes you need to learn to treat younger siblings well. You never know, they could turn into hideous, evil monsters.

Luna: Ahem!

Me: No offense.

Luna: None taken,

(Rainbow Rocks reference.)

Your ever-faithful subject,

FlutterFly761.

Edited by FlutterFly761

Dear Princess Celestia,

Through the years of being a female brony, I have learned that females have stricter gender roles in society. I don't see how you do it, Princess! And friendly advice from a subject: Don't look up your name with the word 'clopfic'. Bad things will happen.

Your fabulous subject,

QueenRarity(it's just a username, Princess!)

Dear Princess Celestia,

The sun is perfect for roasting marshmallows, and making wickedly awesome S'mores.

Your time hopping, multiverse guardian, and friend,

Mustang D

P.S. I've found twenty-three other Princess Celestia's that agree with me about the S'mores.

Dear Princess Celestia

Thank you kindly for this pony we’re about to receive. May Lord Gaben smile upon you and shower you with many ez rares, may your plot be as grand and as radiant as the mark you carry, and may all your waffles be warded from the wretched menace of thieving hooves.

Alas, as seasons change, so do the tasks ahead. Those that weave the strings of our fates have once again left us with a lot of work that requires your attention:

New objectives acquired:

-Have a dedicated episode

-Appoint a new Captain of the Royal Guard (bonus points if fandom goes gaga over her)

-Rebuild the Castle of the Two Sisters and give it to Luna as a birthday gift

-Ally Equestria with two non-equine monster factions

-Morph into Daymare Sun

-Level up Princess Twilight Sparkle

-Level up Princess Luna

-Show us snippets from your secret journal that actually contains your thoughts and exploits

-Obtain adamantine Harness of Tranquility

-Obtain a Cagestick (bonus points if it has a “Nickering” prefix)

-Slay Hasbryon the Invincible

-Strangle some Breezies

-Wear a banana costume

-Level up Princess Mi Amore Cadenza

Dear Princess Celestia this day our rather this weak i learn that the friendship i hold dear and close to me.

It has all been worth it. And some time just need late certain people get close to you and leave your self exposed asswell and be honest and open to them in return. Cause there is no true friendship without trust.

Sig Hoovestrong.

Dear Princess Celestia,

I am familiar with your faithful student (now princess) Twilight Sparkle. She has learned many lessons of friendship, and in doing so, has taught them to me as well. I'm grateful for all the good you and her have done. However, there's a problem of mine that's quite persistent and refuses to go away: I'm lonely. I'd love to experience the magic of friendship, and I'd be lying if I said I never do, but I don't have any close friends the way Twilight does. Nopony to help when things go wrong or I'm near my breaking point or even for when I need a hug. I don't know what to do; my life is rather cold and desolate without this magic I wish to find.

Any advice from Your Majesty would be well-appreciated, but please don't feel any obligation to reply. I'm sure you get hundred of letters from ponies all across the nation every week, so I would be okay if you overlooked this one. You must be very busy, so please don't pressure yourself to reply to this.

May harmony ever flow through your kingdom.

Sincerely,

-Wolfeus Kindeer

• Brohoof 1

Dear Princess Celestia,

I too am familiar with your faithful student Twilight Sparkle. I have never met her though. I heard that she is also a princess from other ponies I met. Like Magicbackhoof, and others. I am now exited to meet her, you, your sister, etc. I am also happy with the friends I have already. But I wish to make more. And there was one thing I was considering... Joining your school, and becoming a student like you're student, Twilight Sparkle. "Celestia's school for gifted unicorns." I think it was called. I am very exited. But I am not that much of a bookworm like Twilight. But I am exited about learning. I hope I receive a reply from either you, or Twilight.

Sincerely, Sketchy Sculpture