Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How violent do you really think the FiM ponies can get?

Echo Narcissa

Level of FiM Ponies violence  

53 users have voted

1. 1. How violent do you think the FiM Ponies can really get?

• Fight club violent
    • God of War violent
    • Gory/Blood soaked
    • Dark
    • They can't, they're weak push overs (This is a big, fat lie, and whoever really vote this is full of shit XD XP

(edited)

I guess they can become very violent (just like us), but it will never be shown on screen.

Yes, they can as other people have said about Hasbro censuring and rating stuff out, and without any of that being involved along with Equestria, and the rest of the FiM universe and world existing, they have a lot of great potential and capabilities to be pretty damn violent.

To me it looked like twilight was really trying to kill tirek. If he was weaker I bet these blasts would have done it.

sig-3810188.attachicon.gifMLP_FiM_Twilight_vs_Tirek_Twilight_s_Kingdom_HD.gifsig-3810188.attachicon.gifMLP_FiM_Twilight_vs_Tirek_Twilight_s_Kingdom_HD (1).gif

Thank you for that clear and concrete evidence you just put down on showing haters what FiM ponies can really do. Even though... you kinda completely voted on the wrong thing >_>  , but I like the evidence you had to back your comment up...  

Edited by Echo Narcissa
  • Brohoof 1

Yes, they can as other people have said about Hasbro censuring and rating stuff out, and without any of that being involved along with Equestria, and the rest of the FiM universe and world existing, they have a lot of great potential and capabilities to be pretty damn violent.

Thank you for that clear and concrete evidence you just put down on showing haters what FiM ponies can really do. Even though... you kinda completely voted on the wrong thing >_>  :eww: , but I like the evidence you had to back your comment up...  

I was trying to base my vote as the mane 6 as a whole. I think that only twilight could ever kill if necessary. AJ or rainbow dash could and would fight for their friends but I don't think either could kill.

I was trying to base my vote as the mane 6 as a whole. I think that only twilight could ever kill if necessary. AJ or rainbow dash could and would fight for their friends but I don't think either could kill.

I'm sorry, my bad about that.

(edited)

Twilight: I think she would be extremely apprehensive to hurt anyone, but given the right circumstances, she would be the most deadly because of her magic.

Fluttershy: if anybody tried to hurt Angel, I could see her breaking out her evil side, but I don't think she's capable of anything beyond yelling.

Applejack: I could see her getting into a fistfight for defending her or some pony else's honor, but she's generally a peace maker.

Pinkie: She would only hurt someone if she was desperate. Even then, I think she'd rather sacrifice herself than fight someone.

I don't think her psychopath side is canon, just imagination from Cupcakes. Whenever she's been wronged, she usually just gets really depressed, not necessarily angry or volatile.

Rarity: She would enlist Opal to claw somebody's eyes out if they embarrassed or wronged her.

Rainbow: Dashie is definitely an aggressive mare already, but I don't think she would get seriously violent until the other person was. Once they did, RD wouldn't be afraid to break a few bones (or even necks.)

Edited by 221BTardisSt

(edited)

Never Seen the Fim Ponies beating up one another or killing each other so i would say fight club violent and dark.

The Only Thing that i find violent is A Canterlot Wedding's Changeling fight scene,but there was no blood and gore...

Edited by The General

(edited)

Well Fim ponies maybe not in a show but they would go to extremes to defeat villan and even do dark and gory things to villans.

Since ouer mane six have really dark sides and  act like humans they could do to extremes if they didnt had any metohds to reform or banish a villan.

Lets say Villan did something terrible to one of mane 6.They would get very angry and could get violent.

Edited by lop333
  • Brohoof 1

Well Fim ponies maybe not in a show but they would go to extremes to defeat villan and even do dark and gory things to villans.

Since ouer mane six have really dark sides and  act like humans they could do to extremes if they didnt had any metohds to reform or banish a villan.

Lets say Villan did something terrible to one of mane 6.They would get very angry and could get violent.

That's always one of my first thoughts when something like that happens.  :)

The most I can see it go is DBZ tier minus the blood, which is what the Tirek battle did. But I am torn about having this on the show, I enjoy DBZ-esque battles, but at the same time are not to certain the show should have them...

• Brohoof 1

Well we saw a DBZ level laser battle did we not? I guess the other races would throw punches and kicks at most and use swords, spears and bows to kill each other if things really got that bad. I don't think they have gunpowder though.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I believe that in the right situation, the mane 6 could get down right savage. The biggest stumbling block is that TV-Y rating.

The Equestrian universe as a whole is clearly a potentially violent place, where I think homicide is not completely out of the question. 

Well we saw a DBZ level laser battle did we not? I guess the other races would throw punches and kicks at most and use swords, spears and bows to kill each other if things really got that bad. I don't think they have gunpowder though.

Are you forgetting the party cannon? 

Another thought. We saw Party Favor stab a wooden door with his horn in the 5th season opener. That opens up the possibility that unicorns could use their horns as weapons.

Edited by Gearbox10mm
  • Brohoof 2

I was watching 'Over a Barrel' earlier today and the Buffalo sharpen their horns on a grinding wheel. So while ponies aren't that violent in the show, we can assume things have the potential to get bloody.

• Brohoof 2

I was watching 'Over a Barrel' earlier today and the Buffalo sharpen their horns on a grinding wheel. So while ponies aren't that violent in the show, we can assume things have the potential to get bloody.

It sure does, my friend, but everyone else on other sites (or at least on YouTube),always ignore key facts like that.
  • Brohoof 2

... I've been thinking about this forever; really, I have. Such a simple subject to talk about takes me more than 2 years to fully think through...

Ponies, (in the MLP:FiM universe) have consciousness. They're sentient. They know the basics of morality; good and evil. Now, does this mean that there could be someone who dares to become deadly?

Yes. And easily, in fact. 

Considering they have a whole ARMADA, a bunch of other kingdoms surrounding Equestria... I really, really think it could be really similar to humans; just that they're only showing the outside, or the "good" part of it. Ever thought of Dora being violent? Never, because they can barely think.

Now, how violent do I really think they can get?

Warning: Extreme NSFW ahead. Click at your own risk.

That's just my thought though. Not much coming off of one member out of the hundreds of thousands this website has. ^^

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I believe that in the right situation, the mane 6 could get down right savage. The biggest stumbling block is that TV-Y rating.

The Equestrian universe as a whole is clearly a potentially violent place, where I think homicide is not completely out of the question. 

Are you forgetting the party cannon? 

Another thought. We saw Party Favor stab a wooden door with his horn in the 5th season opener. That opens up the possibility that unicorns could use their horns as weapons.

Knights sometimes equipped their horses with champron with a horn:

dee9f9bb94280dafd0f0ea39d2001972.jpg

Could we could expect ponies to do a similar thing? We don't see the Royal Guards do it but most of them are unicorns anyway.

Edited by Sky Flare
  • Brohoof 1

Violent enough as the situation requires, but it is not like their society has been depicted as being into violence. Most of the violence tends to be played up as slapstick humor anyways. They may have the potential for it, but whether or not the show actually shows it is another matter altogether.