Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which of the three scenarios are more likely?

HorsesandMOARGaloar

An Equestrian pony visits Earth, and ends up in a horse farm.

The horses freak out and run away from him.

Except one or a few horses, who are curious over their more advanced visitor.

Which of these scenarios is more likely?

1. Friendship - The Pony and the horses will try to establish contact with each other; when their masters are not watching!

2. Liberation - The Pony will help the horses escape to Equestria, far away from the dreaded oppression of the Humans.

3. Assimilation - The Pony will always attempt to turn the horses into Equestrian ponies, irregardless of status. If you are present in the third scenario, he/she will also attempt to assimilate you. Don't waste this chance of a lifetime!

assimilate_into_the_herd_by_james_mizuha

(Oh, and don't forget the "bronies": what will happen if the bronies ever got wind of all this?)

I think the ponies would be saddened that the horses/ponies of this world are animals and not sentient and would move on to negotiations with humans.  All species have simpler ancestors. 

It would be like if we went to equestria and found that the ponies were sentient and the human ancestors were essentially apes.  We would focus on the ponies/griffons/dragons/etc that are sentient, not the human-like apes that aren't other than scientific curiosity for working on evolutionary lines and such.

• Brohoof 1

Assimilation is unlikely due to that being a forced means of integrateing into a culture or society you dont belong. Also thats assuming a pony from equestria could even do that.

As for how earth horses would responds, i think being that a pony from equestria is sentiant the horses would probally act as they would around humans.

And fiannly as how the one from equistria woild act i think like all free logic creatures it would seek out an intelectual equal as to find out more about thevland it is un familure with i.e humans.