Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Rocks: Expectations & What Has Been Seen....

SailorMedamonGirl1

Seriously, I am SO hyped for the new movie! I have watched all the shorts, including the trailers, and man does it look Awesome!

I especially like the villains, the Dazzling(s).

They look like Monster High, which isn't too bad since Hasbro did both and I luv their designs.

....You know, the same thing happened when I waited for the Winx movie when I was little....

BTW, just saying I am a sucker for this kind of stuff. And especially being a fan of Shoujo Girl Anime, oh man. SHEEEEE!

So...some speculation on the trailer...

(Oh Octavia's in there too! And Pinkie Pie makes a Discord face....teehee  :derp: )

So, the Dazzling are trying to seperate everyone to (I believe) get power for their gems. The purpose for this is unknown,

but I think the Mane EQG 6 have to make their own band to stop them. So, by being the band that brings everyone together they go into their Power forms and defeat them.

I think the Dazzling are Sirens that take the 'bad' energy and feed on it. I don't know, but seems possible. Or, they are minions for something even bigger....

Who knows?

Oh, and green evil eyes again. And everypony is fighting eachother....again.  :confused:

Oh well, I know the movie's gonna exceed my expectations! 

What does everypony else think?

With the green eyes and magic i see,I'm thinking either something similar to changelings orrrrr something similar with the inspiration manifestation episode magic.

Since they do seem to feed off others hatred and anger towards each other. That or they can simply make others hate each other.

On the note with the villains, they are all pretty awesome but i like the other two dazzlings, sonata Dusk and Aria blaze, rather than Adagio Dazzle. not sure why though.  :okiedokielokie:

But i'm pretty excited to see it!

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, it seems it'll be better....but why are the Dazzlings working together? You notice every major villain worked alone (excluding Sunset, as she had Snips & Snails work with her), so why are there 3 main villains as a group?

Could there be a truly evil motive behind them other than just being a band? (And yes, I know that they want more than just winning)

Hm......