Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 4 finale song is Christian

JamesBobbyDReed

Listen to the lyrics...think about it

[Twilight Sparkle] Each one of us has something special That makes us different, that makes us rare [Fluttershy] We have a light that shines within us That we were always meant to share [All] And when we come together Combine the light that shines within There is nothing we can't do There is no battle we can't win When we come together There'll be a star to guide the way It's inside us ev'ry day See it now! See it now! Let the rainbow remind you That together we will always shine Let the rainbow remind you That forever this will be our time [mandolin solo] [Twilight Sparkle]JESUS-620_1587358a.jpg Let the rainbow remind you That together we will always shine   lol     

(edited)

Yes, because somehow, singing and referencing stars in your lyrics automatically make it related to Jesus Christ, just like how if you say god it's automatically about Jesus Christ and not about anything else like.. Hmm.. Other religious figures? Also, somehow talking about having confidence in yourself and your friends is related to Jesus. I'll have you know I am Atheist and you suck. So good day, gentlemen. *tips fedora*

Edited by Otty~
  • Brohoof 10

Yes, because somehow, singing and referencing stars in your lyrics automatically make it related to Jesus Christ, just like how if you say god it's automatically about Jesus Christ and not about anything else like.. Hmm.. Other religious figures?

season 4 finale had one song.

4-1=3

GabeN is god

there for 3+GabeN

HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED.

• Brohoof 12

This is not meant to be taken seriously, I thought it was obvious

Mention religion and somebody is going to end up taking it seriously, yo.

• Brohoof 3

OOOHHH those darn writers! First Feeling Pinkie Keen, then Applejack said the word "sin" once in a song, and now THIS! Will the HEAVY Christian overtones that are ALWAYS showing up NEVER cease?!?

• Brohoof 2

Honestly, I don't see the big deal. If it is, its a hit and miss. Nobody will catch it but those with religion in mind in the first place. I highly doubt it is, anyways. I really do.

(edited)

4-1=3

GabeN is god

there for 3+GabeN

HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED.

No it's 4+1=41

GAbEn is a pizza

Pizza+41=Half life

Half life 41 confirmed.

In all seriousness, I figure this isn't serious, even as a Christian, i can obviously tell this song isn't anything related to Christianity. 

Plus even as a Christian, I have no desire for Christianity to be in MLP.

Edited by Zygen

The Season 4 finale had 2 songs, actually.

"You'll Play Your Part", and "Let the Rainbow Remind You".

• Brohoof 1

The Season 4 finale had 2 songs, actually. "You'll Play Your Part", and "Let the Rainbow Remind You".

Season 4 had 1 song + 1 fake song Adorkable made up from the fanfic they made.

4 - 2 = 2

A = 1st letter = 1

2+1 = 3

Half Life 3 = Made by Gaben

God confirmed for Season 5

Sounds like a song about friendship to me. :confused:

By the way, did you guys hear the extended version? Amazing! :squee:

That deleted line about faltering really tied the it to the Key episodes nicely I thought.

• Brohoof 1

The Season 4 finale had 2 songs, actually.

"You'll Play Your Part", and "Let the Rainbow Remind You".

They only count as one song, because GabeN only counts in ones and twos, and there were 4 princesses singing in the first song, therefore it only counts as one.

And part 2 of the finale only had 1 song, so due to semantics my math still works.

It was a sweet happy short friendship song, I didn't think it had much if anything to do with religion... except that it was sung by characters who are basically now the gods of friendship in their world now? I guess? Eh whatevs, as a confirmed non-practicing Catholic I found nothing religious or offensive about the song, point being. Bleh. ^_^

(edited)

This is not meant to be taken seriously, I thought it was obvious

Then why did you waste your own and other people's time by making a thread? Completely unnecessary if you ask me.

Edited by PineappleEmperor