Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

It's such a HUGE opportunity!

saiavinn

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: I wanted to mingle with my pony-loving brothers and sisters, so I pulled a quick Google search and, voila!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: It's always been a potential, since I try not to knock something before I try it. I have to say the pusher was a video review of G1 - G4 on youtube by a LewToons. I found myself inspired to join the herd, and I haven't regretted it once! I'd even say I owe the man more than a subscription, but alas...

Hahaha! What's there to say? I've been gaming since I was in diapers; it's my passion! Playing games, involving myself in their stories, developing my own ideas, I've even made a couple of flash games in the past year (none worth releasing, but still!), and have been trying to make board games since I was 8. My eighth grade final English project had to be on the Hunger Games series, so I conjured up a D&d style game based on surviving the arena. I shared it with the class and it was the biggest hit I'd ever had! My teacher even put aside the day's schedule so that we could keep playing! One of my happiest moments.

Heh, that'll do fine as an intro. I'm sure anyone who's at least a little savy to the internet and common tropes can assume a lot as to my person, but hey! This is the internet! We're always guessing about each other! Hahaha!

• Brohoof 4

Don't. Or I will take Pinkie out to force you stay. (JK. XD)

Ooooh so that's what the quote button is used for ^.^; I've never used a forum set up like this before...

(edited)

Ooooh so that's what the quote button is used for ^.^; I've never used a forum set up like this before...

It's a bit hard to use at first but once you get used to it and understood BBCodes, you'll be fine!

Edited by Arcing Storm

It's a bit hard to use at first but once you get used to it and understood BBCodes, you'll be fine!

O.O I have no idea what BBCodes are... 

Would it be a bother to ask what a BBCode is?

Hahaha! You're a godsent! I 'preciate the help there. You just been hanging 'round helping noobs like mine self?

I just joined today (according to my timezone. :P) and I like to help others! ^^

Hey there! Welcome to MLPF! Its great to see another gamer on the server! Which do you prefer, PS3, PS4, XBOX, or PC?

I spot a gamer!
  • Brohoof 1

I just joined today (according to my timezone. :P) and I like to help others! ^^

I spot a gamer!

That's the kind of attitude one hopes to see on a Friendship is Magic forum! Hahaha! Cool!

Hey there! Welcome to MLPF! Its great to see another gamer on the server! Which do you prefer, PS3, PS4, XBOX, or PC?

Game comes before console. I'm just as quick to play Halo as I am Black Ops as I am Rayman or Borderlands or Fallout NV, Monaco WYIM, TF2, Mario, Zelda, Kirby, Smash Bros, Touhou, Sonic, et, etc. Most of my consoles are hand-me-downs from my brothers so I actually have a lasting affiliation with Nintendo.

• Brohoof 2

hey.png

Welcome to MLP forums! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^

If you have any questions or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me!

Games can be fun, but I've never been a gamer, so yeah. xD But I hope to see you around!

• Brohoof 2

Hello Saia, and welcome to MLP Forums, :D.  Its nice to meet you and hope you enjoy your stay, :)

Haha! I love all the warm welcome I get on just the first day! It's nice to belong :) (And it's just sai. I seperate the name as Sai Avinn, but it looks less awkward as one word XP)

• Brohoof 1