Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Simple Pleasures

QuasarBeam

• Achiveing an ultra kill (Or rampage) in dota 2. :3

Wind during the summer months.

16 hours of sleep.

Civilization V.

Sucessful front flip during parkour training.

Dancing cats.

There's a hHarry Potter theme park in Florida that sells Butterbeer. It's the greatest concoction that I have ever tasted. My heart yearns for it to once again touch my tongue.

• Brohoof 1

When I think we're out of lemon marmalade BUT WE STILL HAVE AN UNOPENED TIN.

BEST.

MOMENT.

EVER.

Edit:

There's a hHarry Potter theme park in Florida that sells Butterbeer. It's the greatest concoction that I have ever tasted. My heart yearns for it to once again touch my tongue.

OMMMG I went there but I never tried it, I was so angry at myself afterwards when everyone was like "but it's sooo good". This post is now making my heart wrench even more. XD

Edited by Cirrostratus
  • Brohoof 1

A soak in a hot spa on a cold winter day.

Eating something really good when you're really, really hungry.

Punching survivors off the top of Mercy Hospital as the tank in L4D2.  Landing a perfect 25 damage hunter pounce.  Incapping the entire survivor team singlehandedly by smoking one off an edge, then smoking each subsequent one off when they come to rescue each other.  Jockeing the dumb bot back into the saferoom while the three human players trundle off, completely unaware.  Incapping all 4 survivors with one charge immediately out of the saferoom.  Yeah, I like my dead.

• Brohoof 2

Me? Well, I tend to enjoy a relaxing cup of coffee in the morning. I tend to enjoy the sunrise. As for during the day, I play games, browse the internet, typical stuff. When I want to unwind, I typically have some cold Arizona Green Tea and listen to my fave bands. Disturbed is my number one fave.

Nothing beats a nice cup of coffee. Watching a new episode of one of my favorite shows.

that moment when you wake up in the morning,feeling like you are late already, look at the clock and realize that you've got 2 more hours of sleep and go back to bed :)

What a summer treat!  After two months of care, that beautiful stripey watermelon in the corner of the garden tells me its ready!  Its amazing that something so big and heavy came from a little black seed that I poked into the ground.  My husband and I slice it up and eat it outside on the porch and spit seeds.  My dog even enjoys a slice and my garden hens eat the rinds. Nothing is wasted. Guess who will be making melon margaritas tonight ;)  This is one of the things that just makes my heart beam :)

What are some things that make you happy, unwind, restart the clock or jump for joy?

Aw man that sounds nice.

Well for me, just a simple walk on the beach (whenever we visit it) and just soaking up the salty air and enjoying the breeze. I don't even have to get in the water, just being there, and smelling the air and water is enough.

But for me and my husband, something as simple as a day out for milkshakes is just...the best thing in the world. There's nolstalgic like Soda Fountain from the 1950's in a former town we used to live in. Now and then we will go there just for ice cream, or in our case, he gets a large Vanilla Milkshake and I get a Chocolate Malt. We sit back and enjoy our treat, talk about our days and the future together...So nice...

• Brohoof 1

Well, I can enjoy humor from the simplest of things, and just generally relaxing.

Bad thing is I tend to overthink some things, so...I may be missing some things I could mention. XD

• 2 months later...

My life is based around simple pleasures. My mind is kinda strange, well, really strange. Anyone that knows me knows that I think. :P

Some of mine are:

Having a nice snack while watching some videos late at night. I do this a lot.

Walking outside on a cold night, feeling the cold, crisp air as you breathe, then later warming up. :3

Watching snow fall or falling rain.

Indulging in one of my many obsessions. I have a decent amount of those.

Looking forward to things, big or small.

Those are just some of the simple things that make me happy. :) Simple pleasures are the best pleasures to me, they really help right off not so positive thoughts.