Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

iceestarz

So I still have to color in Twilight, Applejack & Sunset Shimmer...but I did get these four done! ;)

Pinkie Pie

post-20175-0-43410000-1406836173_thumb.jpg

Rainbow Dash

post-20175-0-21922500-1406836213_thumb.jpg

Fluttershy

post-20175-0-66488700-1406836268_thumb.jpg

Rarity

post-20175-0-41078000-1406836306_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 14

Ur style is just so dang cute! Would you mind if I dissected your ponies, to study the proportions u use? I tried making one, but honestly when I draw the eyes/head that big, they look creepy or end up looking like fillies /:

WAAAIIIIIT!! I have a brilliant idea, can I color one?!? Please I love colouring, pick ur fave I'll do it xD

Edited by SweetJeans88
  • Brohoof 1

Ur style is just so dang cute! Would you mind if I dissected your ponies, to study the proportions u use? I tried making one, but honestly when I draw the eyes/head that big, they look creepy or end up looking like fillies /:

WAAAIIIIIT!! I have a brilliant idea, can I color one?!? Please I love colouring, pick ur fave I'll do it xD

Thank you, Go right ahead! I always study different styles to help bring my own drawings into what they turn out to be. :)

And heck yeah! Color as you please, my favorite out of these four is Rainbow Dash :P if you wanna color more than one I'm not stopping you ;)

• Brohoof 1