Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi everypony

Secret

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

My name is Secret, and I'm new to the whole forums thing... I'm always terrified to post things online, it's always been hard for me to express myself through writing. I guess I just don't want people to think I'm weird.  :)  It's odd because in person I'm very bubbly and always talk to people. Oh well, maybe posting on this forum will help me get rid of my fear! :lol: So hello everypony nice to meet you!!139894823322.gif

• Brohoof 3

*whispers* Hello Secret.......Its great to meet you and hope you enjoy your stay here at MLP Forums.  :D

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and we'll be more than happy to assist you, :)

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the MLP Forums @Secret!

I was a bit hesitant to post initially too, but it soon grew on me.

You'll be finding yourself at home in no time I'm sure!

Pinkie Pie's gags are always a blast, and I'm liking the Gif by the way!

Hope you have lot's of fun here, see you around!

• Brohoof 1

*whispers* Hello Secret.......Its great to meet you and hope you enjoy your stay here at MLP Forums.  :D

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and we'll be more than happy to assist you, :)

Haha thank you so much, and so far this forum is amazing   :lol:

hey.png

Welcome to MLP forums! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^

I hope you have a good time here! If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me!

I hope to see you around! I can kind of relate. Around anyone I don't know I don't talk unless I'm with someone I do know. But it depends really. xD

• Brohoof 1

Hey there - first of all, you've chosen a great pony as best pony. Now, don't feel too bad about expressing yourself here - nobody will think you're weird or anything. Enjoy your stay - i hope you like it here as much as we like having you around :D

• Brohoof 1