Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

asking about Season 5

Bryght Knowledge

Due to Rainbow Rocks and the new Equestira Acadamy being released, I thought it wouldn't be until either late October or early November to maybe January or February at the latest.

Every other season has started in Oct-Nov, but they keep teasing this season as 2015.  I'd say between Oct and Feb. or so.  If it was gonna be later in 2015 I'm sure they'd say so.

Honestly though I really don't mind if they took a full year or more between seasons though, or even just released an ep every once in awhile a la Venture Bros. or Spongebob; I feel the show's quality enough to deserve leeway there, plus doing that to keep up the quality (not that that's worked out for Spongebob but that's another story, lol) to its absolute maximum sounds good to me; furthermore, maybe I'm just a little into the idea of them stretching it out like that so it'll not only last longer but each ep would be more thought-out and it be less likely to jump the shark too hard... Though with s4 being on time and having the full 26 eps, it was very good, so there's probably nothing to worry about either way.

You should have read the last sentence

"The official source has been swapped to 2015 for whatever reason."

Oops! You're right.

It wasn't here the first time I saw this article. :blush: