Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If Megan Williams was written into FiM, what role should she play?

Rarity Paige Belle

What would be interesting to see would be Megan grown up, she went to Ponyland during her childhood and now is back in Equestria which is of course many ways like Ponyland but in many ways is not. Initially she would be viewed by suspicion and fear by many ponies just like Zecora was but the mane 6 would probably find out she is harmless and befriend her and eventually the other ponies will stop being such chickens around her. I don't think she would be treated as a god regardless of how powerful she was depicted but more like a friend/equal among the mane 6.

• Brohoof 1

I would like to see them use her either very liberally, and as a one time "show up and help them defeat a g1 villain" role and having her mainly as support and commenting on the changes that have occurred in the generations, or to just play her completely over the top and have her fight like a anime character who dual wields katana's and who's fight song is "running in the 90s". She would also need a motorcycle, and to constantly tease RD because her flamecycle goes faster than a triple sonicrainboom.

• Brohoof 1

Background pony!

For real though, I wouldn't want her to be treated like some kind of god. That would be a little weird for me. I wouldn't want her to be permanent either, as I personally would prefer the show to remain ponies only. I see her working well in something like this:

She could meet up with a Twilight early on because Twilight has some experience with humans. Twilight would have to reacquaint Megan with the new Equestria. Hilarious hijinks as Megan gets used to the changed world. Megan meets the rest of the ponies along the way. Then, they encounter some villain against which Megan has some kind of edge. With Megan's help, they defeat said villain and then Megan has to go back to her world. This way, we get some good time with her but she doesn't become a permanent fixture in the show.

Maybe Equestria Girls?

It would be nifty to see a TV special where all the different gens collide. But that's really something more for me realm of Internet fanfiction. G4 Rainbow Dash would be really confused by her G3 predecessor. Plus it would hilarious to see Tirek and Tirek interact.

Probably as a 20 year old college girl who happened to get transported to Equestria by some magical thing and makes friends with the mane 6 and they do stuff with each other.

• 3 weeks later...

Given how the portal to the pony world works in G4, she would turn into a pony when she came over, so that solves the human issue. She could have a supporting role in defeating a major villain. Megan doesn't necessarily have to be named as such. The staff are pretty good at creating ponies that look like human characters in other media, so a G1 MLP character like Megan should be no problem.

• 7 years later...
(edited)

image.thumb.png.c2a8e7a94c7cef4768b11d67a05e6da8.png       She's got some strong competition with some of the ponies themselves however she stands out as she's one of the few human characters in the show and even though humans no longer inhabit MLP lore (EQ aren't really "human") she's still remembered as a very important figure among the community, she's designed to be the "pure of heart" and the link between the human and pony world.. she's thus pretty much an alicorn-princess before alicorn-princess was even a thing..         Megan Williams  would fitThe   the role as both the hero  archtype  and   The Explorer Archetype. Hero: On a mission to make the world a better place, the Hero is courageous, bold, and  inspirational. The Explorer: Finds inspiration in travel, risk, discovery, and the thrill of new experiences   

Edited by Scootaloo9074090

If I was one of the writers, I'd make Megan an ancient heroine from the early days of Equestria. A being from the EQG world who once used the magic mirror to cross over. She'd be some kind of mythological figure; only Celestia and Luna (and maybe Star Swirl or other Pillars?) would know that she was more than just a strange two-legged creature in storybooks.

And as a joke, I'd briefly show Lyra reading a book called The Tale of Megan Williams :P

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...