Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming TellTales The Walking Dead

Moaning Myrtle

This game really knows how to tug at your heartstrings. I cries at certain parts,like when Kenny came back and Clementine had to kill us. U screamed when Lily shot Carley. If I end up having kids,my girls name will be Clementine without a doubt.

It certainly keeps you on the edge.

I'm very in love with the series. <3

Can't wait for the last episode of season 2!

This game just messes with my sensitive heart hard >.> Before it was released I'd never guess that You can make a game with ZOMBIES that would be so sad and touching instead of being focused on mindless gore and bloodshed. Clementine and Lee are some of best video game characters made and choices even if in reality they don't have influence on story at all still are terribly hard to be made. I still did not reach season 2, but I will do it pretty soon. I just want to wait for every episode to be released so that I won't be owned by some kind of cliff hanger xD 

Anyway, as much as I consider it as some kind of "interactive movie" not a game I give it 9/10. I'd give 10 if choices, You make had real consequences. That's probably only flaw this game has for me.

I love that game! Oh my god, the end is so good but so sad.  :(  Also can't wait for Season 2 Episode 5  :D

If you liked The Walking Dead I would recommend The Wolf Among Us. Another amazing game by Telltale. 

I havn't played the game, but I watch Cruaotic play it, I was crying at the end of Season 1 with Lee. 

Thanks for spoiler ;_; Please, waiit with this stuff til I finish episode 5 of season 1 XD I beg all of You :3

I love that game! Oh my god, the end is so good but so sad.  :(  Also can't wait for Season 2 Episode 5  :D

If you liked The Walking Dead I would recommend The Wolf Among Us. Another amazing game by Telltale. 

So I heard. I will find it out myself today... something tells me that I will regret. xD 

This game is so awesome  :wub:  I can't wait for Episode 5 of season 2! Even though every episode makes me feel depressed after I play it, It's my favorite Video Game. I can't wait to see if they can top the ending of season 1

• Brohoof 1

I don't try to. Sorry though, besides I was vague with it. All you know is that it involves Lee. Nothing more, nothing less. But I really am sorry. I someimtes am oblivious and accidentally let things slip or don't think about what I say

I don't try to. Sorry though, besides I was vague with it. All you know is that it involves Lee. Nothing more, nothing less. But I really am sorry. I someimtes am oblivious and accidentally let things slip or don't think about what I say

That's ok xD I expected an unhappy ending already because friend was like "You will cry" :v. Anyway, no hard feelings xD

But how about keeping story-related stuff in spoilers? To prevent spoiling story for the ones who did not play yet? 

What do you mean 'spoilers'. I don't know how people do that. SHOW ME MASTER! *Bows*

I mean this:

In episode 3 of season 1 You choose between killing duck, letting Kenny kill him or just leaving him in the forest.

It will prevent us of spoiling story for some people who did not finish game. Nobody is happy about learning what will happen later in game they are playing because someone just had to spoil it. xD 

Tonight I made a cover of the song that plays in the Season 2 Episode 2 credits, which is In The Pines.

Check it out! ^^

i only plated the first one, but i hated how when you knew a way to save them both it wasnt a option

There is always a way to do something better, but when person is under pressure or stress then most times such person rushes into action and has no time to think something through. There are always better solutions. Problem is that in situation, You refered to there was no time at all to think about anything better. 

Besides that game was not really supposed to give You a break, it was made to be sad and forced hard choices on You. Playing it would be much easier if there was just "good" and "bad" option. xD

Tonight I made a cover of the song that plays in the Season 2 Episode 2 credits, which is In The Pines.

Check it out! ^^

I will check it at home for sure. Just tell me - there are NO spoilers, right? I mean, I did not play season 2 yet. 

i know its a hard medium to get some aspects down the fact that its a game is a factor that takes away from the emotional experience i under stand but you know.

There is always a way to do something better, but when person is under pressure or stress then most times such person rushes into action and has no time to think something through. There are always better solutions. Problem is that in situation, You refered to there was no time at all to think about anything better. 

Besides that game was not really supposed to give You a break, it was made to be sad and forced hard choices on You. Playing it would be much easier if there was just "good" and "bad" option. xD

I will check it at home for sure. Just tell me - there are NO spoilers, right? I mean, I did not play season 2 yet. 

There aren't any spoilers, no ^^

There aren't any spoilers, no ^^

And cover is really good IMO. I can't wait to play season 2 of TWD. It seems that it will be as touching as ending of first season (it literally made me cry :( ) TellTale Games are really geniuses about character development and story....

• Brohoof 1

I loved the first season. All the characters were very well written, and I was attached to a lot of them. It was really sad when they died though. My only problem with the game is that it is really buggy, but still; fantastic game.

As for the second season, it has been a bit disappointing. I'm not emotionally attached to most of the characters in Season Two, and the choices you make have basically no effect on the story. Also, the episodes are too short. The game is still enjoyable though.

If you like this game, you should check out The Wolf Among Us. That game is fantastic as well, and the art style is amazing.

• 3 weeks later...

At the end of season 1 when you had the choice of Clementine either shooting or leaving Lee I cried like a baby. Very few games are able to do that to me, the other game being Red Dead Redemption.