Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

which country will start world war 3

Luna 831

Presumably nobody; people's willingness to destroy another country is counteracted by their intense desire not to be turned to glass in the ensuing counterattack. If we are fighting a war, we probably won't be using nukes.

it is not up to the people but the persons who lie 

I am highly skeptical there will ever be a World War III. Honestly, considering how interconnected the global economy is, it is in no one's bests interests to start a global conflict.

• Brohoof 1

First off major wars are fought under a functional need disguised by ideology. The US Union didn't fight to free slaves, WW I Germany could have cared less about the Black Hand, and Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan had functional needs for their countries that motivated their aggressive push to expand. Each of these nations had an ability to wage war, and stood to gain more from expansion than not.

What country has a populace that is starving (food, land, or natural resources) AND has the ability to wage war AND would have a net gain economically? Russia doesn't fit the profile, nor does China, nor does the US. North Korea does however, they will be reigned it constantly.

No WW III guys.

Edited by Jeric
  • Brohoof 2

I am highly skeptical there will ever be a World War III. Honestly, considering how interconnected the global economy is, it is in no one's bests interests to start a global conflict.

the illumatinti wants this so does the nwo 

the illumatinti wants this so does the nwo 

I am highly skeptical of either group existing; or at least in the sense that conspiracy theorists point out.

Again, I have no reason to believe it's happening. To do so is essentially political and cultural points that are the heart of the various conflicts & disagreements.

If it ever happens, I'd say Russia because of the US. That would be my best guess.

A world war today would probably include a bunch of missile and nuke threats and the use of modern technology weapons =s

Edited by Jokuc

I don't know who,but somebody will start World War III.Thats all i have to say.

But It might not start at all.who knows? Thats all I have to say.

Edited by MOSFETv2

If another World War happens, I think there will be nuclear bombs, yes. Past two World Wars went total war... I'm pretty sure WW3 would follow this pattern, and believing that... sooner or later, one of the countries involved will use nuclear bombs. 

I don't know which country will start it, but I can tell you it will not be Mexico. :)

Well I have a different answer, Greece, Let me explain. You see Greece is in a pretty bad economic situation right now, and as expected people are getting pretty angry, so what political party to they turn to? Golden dawn a political party know for ultranationalism neo nazism and fascism, in recent years they have significantly increased in popularity, outside of their nazi intents they also have intentions to revive the Greek empire. So let's recap, a serious economic crisis which leads to the rise of a far right party which the people then turn to out of anger which leads to revival of said countries empire, huh what does that remind me of.

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.   -Albert Einstein

That's an awesome quote, I'll remember that one. ;) 

Again however, M.A.D will quickly convince them to limit the conflict to not be nuclear or on a major scale as the first two world wars were.

That is assuming though that all parties involved are rational actors which will be the case most of the time but there is a chance there may come a time where that is in fact not the case. The American political elite all have hidden bunkers and stores just in case as well as plans to implement martial law in case of "civil unrest", this in and of itself dosen't mean they will want to start World War III but it does mean that they are less likely to actually be careful in these instances because they have a bug out plan in case things go south while the rest of us are probably going to be left high and dry.

Hitler is a very good example of an irrational actor, it is a very good thing he died before nukes came into existence because who knows what that psychopath would have done with them? The people in charge of America today are just as nuts as Hitler as far as I am concerned, they are just better at hiding it. They actually would want a war even a World War III because wars are very profitable because of the Military Industrial Complex and they are a great way to get the public to rally around them. It is for that very reason that Hitler tried to invade Poland by going so far as to stage an attack and blame it on them.

And there is also the fact that people are waking up to the fact that America is becoming a police state with the government grabbing more and more unchecked power in the name of "security" or the "common good" or whatever other excuse they can come up with. What better way to silence them than to get the public to rally around the government by creating an enemy? In the 50's it was the "Communists" and today it is the "terrorists". That is not to say Communists weren't a threat or that terrorists today aren't but an even greater thread is an out of control government that is continually making power grabs. They are now the political equivalent of a cornered rat and a cornered rat can be very dangerous. They are scared and desperate to hold onto power, to them it is addiction like drugs are to a lot of people and like a true addict will do anything to get their fix.

That is assuming though that all parties involved are rational actors which will be the case most of the time but there is a chance there may come a time where that is in fact not the case. The American political elite all have hidden bunkers and stores just in case as well as plans to implement martial law in case of "civil unrest", this in and of itself dosen't mean they will want to start World War III but it does mean that they are less likely to actually be careful in these instances because they have a bug out plan in case things go south while the rest of us are probably going to be left high and dry.

Hitler is a very good example of an irrational actor, it is a very good thing he died before nukes came into existence because who knows what that psychopath would have done with them? The people in charge of America today are just as nuts as Hitler as far as I am concerned, they are just better at hiding it. They actually would want a war even a World War III because wars are very profitable because of the Military Industrial Complex and they are a great way to get the public to rally around them. It is for that very reason that Hitler tried to invade Poland by going so far as to stage an attack and blame it on them.

And there is also the fact that people are waking up to the fact that America is becoming a police state with the government grabbing more and more unchecked power in the name of "security" or the "common good" or whatever other excuse they can come up with. What better way to silence them than to get the public to rally around the government by creating an enemy? In the 50's it was the "Communists" and today it is the "terrorists". That is not to say Communists weren't a threat or that terrorists today aren't but an even greater thread is an out of control government that is continually making power grabs. They are now the political equivalent of a cornered rat and a cornered rat can be very dangerous. They are scared and desperate to hold onto power, to them it is addiction like drugs are to a lot of people and like a true addict will do anything to get their fix.

Except even the political elite would be terrified of a nuclear war even more so as whatever status of power they enjoyed will be quickly gone as the surviving humans essentially hard reset to a simpler civilization period. Whatever status they've enjoyed will mean little to the world after a nuclear fallout as everything will not be the same after that. Also while yes, the military industrial complex very much profits from the wars going on today, and yes the American government does like to grab more and more power than what constitution allows but like I've said, that is under today's system. Whatever power they enjoy now will be gone once everything is destroyed around them.

They will only resort to nukes once they are certain their power will diminish and be gone forever and thus in a last 'fuck you' move nukes everyone else.

Edited by Nuke87654

Radioactivly enhanced ponies from WW3 create new nation of equestria after humans are extinct and lauren faust has been to the future and seen it all and decided to come back and create a TV show to secretly fortell our inevitable doom?!?!?!... just as i suspected... :okiedokielokie: XD

I guess you could say that. XD

• Brohoof 2

Luxemborg is going to decide Belgium has had it too good for too long...

World War III: The internet War.

Could totally see how that would go. And it would be terrible. D:

The US has been at Cyberwar with China since 2009. It's largely a war on information.

Edited by Blue

anonymous-wallpapers-2013.jpg

Not affiliated in any way... but, I'm just gonna say, as a computer science major, and as a computer/internet geek in general... I think that these guys are brilliant.  I don't think WWIII will happen soon, somewhat due to Anonymous.

(edited)

It is not up to the people but the illuminati and the new world order. In fact with all those zombie movies I would be surprised if that happens.

Edited by Luna 831