Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How fast can you run?

Akemi Homura

How fast are you on the ground at full speed? I'm 5'1, but I'm faster than most people!

Feel free to post your 40 yard dash time if you like. Speaking of which, I believe mine was a 4.6 the last time I checked.

How fast are you on the ground at full speed? I'm 5'1, but I'm faster than most people!

Feel free to post your 40 yard dash time if you like. Speaking of which, I believe mine was a 4.6 the last time I checked.

5'1? Christ that's short! :lol: And I'm pretty slow to begin with, being a former fatass.

That thread title scared me at first, it just sounded a bit. . . odd.

I can run pretty fast but for short distances only, then years of lounging in front of a laptop catch up to me and I keel over ^_^

• Brohoof 3

Well, um, I have long legs, I run pretty fast, I dunno how fast, lol. I don't like running. No wonder my mom and dad are pissed I'm not on the track and field team. O.O

Fast? Holla holla get distance. My best 5k time is about 21 minutes, and my best mile time is somewhere around 7 minutes. Not all that great, but hey, I don't like running. I run cross country for the great people on my school's team, most of whom also dislike running coincidentally.

Why whould i want to run fast?

I can either roll on my fat ass or take a few fast slaves to carry me.

Edited by Vicke the Faceless
  • Brohoof 1

I ran the mile in about 7:45 in 7th grade. I'm not good at running long distances, but I'd say I'm decently quick in sprints. I have no idea about specific times though.

My PE teacher says that I'm the fastest in my year! Although he also signed me up for a running competition without consent. He doesn't realise that I have low stamina and that I hate competitive stuff -_-

• Brohoof 1

Well when I was in high school I won the 100m dash two years running, so...maybe a LITTLE above the average speed? I need to find a good way to test this out, anyone know how to measure your running speed?