Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

sports The football (soccer) season is back!

AtomicStone

Am I watching a different team tonight or something? Half time from the amex and it's Brighton 3-1 Ipswich! Amazing performance so far!! There you go Raritas. ;)

Are you there? This'll be a great second half, especially if it stays like this xD Let's hope if Ipswich lose it'll trigger a slide down the league for them   :P

Edited by Raritas

Halftime in London and still 0-0. I swear, if Sheffield score and win i am going to markout like crazy.

Game is over. The Spurs needed a freaking penalty to win against a league one team. Whoopdie freaking do.

Edited by Hypnosparkle
  • Brohoof 1

Thank goodness. I *almost* forgive Hughton for getting us relegated last season  ;)  :P Let's hope this sparks a good run of form for Brighton, you should be higher up given that performance.

Lol I saw that Hypno. Tottenham didn't look at all convincing. Harry Kane for them this season has been incredible though.

• Brohoof 1

Um, I gave him respect when I said that he saved us. Seriously, Spurs were in the danger zone and could have ended up relegated before Klinnsman saved us. O_o

And that's just how we roll. One moment we're thrashing Chelsea, the other, we're scraping past a league one team. :P

Thank goodness. I *almost* forgive Hughton for getting us relegated last season  ;)  :P Let's hope this sparks a good run of form for Brighton, you should be higher up given that performance.

Lol I saw that Hypno. Tottenham didn't look at all convincing. Harry Kane for them this season has been incredible though.

I believe if we gather some consistency then we can get a solid mid table this season, then re-build over the summer, ready for another play off push!

Just a small matter of stopping Alexis Sanchez on Sunday now... *gulp*

Definition of "irony" - Spend millions on new players: best player is youth team recruit. :D Well, there have been loads of great players who've been promoted from youth teams, after all. It just seems funny that after all the time I'm raeging against my team for having a load of numpties doing buck all, and along comes a fantastic youngster who pwns them all.

• Brohoof 1

Okay, WTF happend today? Chelsea loses to Bradford, Southampton loses to Crystal Palace, City loses to Middlesborough, Liverpool has to play again against Bolton? Werder Bremen could have beaten Chelsea and City with that kind of game they played.

I wonder if Albion can get Pass Merte and Mesut tomorrow. :D

91478977-Kopie.jpg

Always good to see a giant killer fixture.

Derby beat Chesterfield earlier, but I wouldn't class it as giant killing if they did beat us, but well done if they did

I would say it's only a giant killing, when the club plays in the top division, but that's just me.

If Blythe beat Birmingham I would have kinda counted that, but I'm being picky...

It would've been an upset, no doubt about it. But Birmingham City isn't really a club i would call gigantic.

Let's just call it WowOhLookASmallTeamBeatABig(ish)TeamLetsLaughAtThemHaha

dfgdfgdfgfg

Sure, i can live with that. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Heading to the match in the next hour!

Nervous, but I'm feeling something here, I feel that we may, given some luck get something out of this.. Come on Albion!

((The match is on BT sport for anyone that may want to watch!))

Poor in the first half and at least 2 of their goals could have been avoided.. But 2nd half we came back and gave them a real go! Proud of our boys, pushed arsenal to the end once again!

I have some sympathies for Arsenal, since Özil and Merte mean alot to me, but it's kind of sad that you're out, because you put up a fight, eventhough you where 3:0 down. Much props to you guys.

Also, hooray. Mesut finally scored a goal again.

Poor in the first half and at least 2 of their goals could have been avoided.. But 2nd half we came back and gave them a real go! Proud of our boys, pushed arsenal to the end once again!

You gave it a good go, unlucky that your out. Would have been funny to see the only guaranteed Premier League teams through be West Ham and Villa

Also Derby just pulled out a home tie vs Reading.

I'm actually gonna be optimistic about this one, could really be in for the quarter finals :D :D :D

Thank god, the Bundesliga season is starting this weekend. Hopefully the first weekend won't be borefest.

Werder Bremen bought Vestergaard and Casteels from Hoffenheim. I guess it's nice, since we always need guys in the back, because our defense is a piece of shit and our Goalkeeper Wolf isn't really the best, so maybe Casteels can do better.

• Brohoof 1