Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

NHL 2014-2015 Thread

Red Wings will be fighting just to get into the playoffs this year. West will be LA, St. Louis, Anaheim, SJ, Chicago, Colorado, Minnesota and Dallas again in the playoffs. East will be Pittsburgh, NYI, NYR, Boston, Tampa Bay, Montreal, Philly and Columbus in playoffs.

LA, Chicago, St. Louis and Colorado will make it past first round. Pittsburgh, NYR, Tampa Bay and Boston will make it past first round.

Chicago and LA will meet in the Western Finals. Pittsburgh will make it, but it's too close to say who else will be in the Eastern Finals.

Chicago and Pittsburgh in the Stanley Cup, Pittsburgh takes it in 6.

That's funny.  It's almost exactly what I predicted for my radio show.  The only significant difference was that I picked Chicago in 6.

What a shame. His style may seem a bit awkward at times, but it can be very effective when he's on his game. Here's hoping he gets another shot at it (provided his health permits it)

I could see him ending up in Arizona for some reason, Smith hasn't had a great start and he was under pressure last season. Not to mention Dubnyk is the backup...You guys got a great backup in Greiss, saw a lot of him in Arizona last year and he made a legitimate case to be the starter for the most part. I'd love to see Vokoun at the Leafs, probably not going to happen though.

Never knew that, poor guy. I had a scare like that a while ago, thankfully I was more fortunate.

He had testicular cancer.

And if the Leafs were to trade him, they'd have to retain majority of his salary.

Thank god! Dupuis' playing tonight.

Edited by Smash N Dash

Yer I just googled it now :(

I'd be gutted if they traded him, not to mention, keeping the majority of the salary makes it even more pointless. 

• 1 month later...

So how's everybody's team doing so far in the season?

Canucks are really doing well, competing for top spot in the west with the Ducks. Even with Hamhuis out we are finding ways to win. 3rd and 4th lines are really producing right now, I can only hope they keep it up.

My Habs are not doing fine right now: 5 losses in 6 games :(

2 losses against Buffalo. but they did try against the Hawks tonight but they got beat in the last minute :(

But they are still a good looking team this season.

Go habs go!