Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brushwork

After coming across a t-shirt on Amazon, I got the idea of a My Little Pony beat 'em up. More specifically, one that follows similar gameplay to Turtles in Time. Payable characters are Twilight, Pinkie, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash. The story is that Queen Chrysalis is back and she has her Changeling army with her. Canterlot is surrounded and it's up to Twilight and her friends to save the day... meanwhile, Celestia and Luna are enjoying their vacation at Hawaii and Fluttershy and Rarity are keeping an eye on Discord. The game would have various bosses ranging from an Ursa Minor, Gilda, Shadowbolts, Trixie, Diamond Tiara, and other MLP enemies. Speaking of enemies, the main enemies will be Changelings. As stated before, it would play similarly to Turtles in Time. It would have to be a built-from-scratch game, unless someone is good enough make the ponies stand on all fours in a hack of Turtles in Time. I just think this would be a cool game to play, especially if you have someone to play it with. It should be compatible with a PC controller so it can support 2 player co-op. This would be a nice touch to the majority of pony games, which are all pretty much generic side scrollers. There is only 1 MLP beat 'em up I found, but it isn't even close to finished. This fan base doesn't really widen the genre when it comes to making games. Most people just stick to either a side scroller or an RPG. There's only 1 fighting game, 1 upcoming MMO, 1 canceled racing game, and 2 upcoming FPS. A beat 'em would be great for people who like to play retro style games, and would definitely be fun if done right. I don't even care what the game would be called. For all I care, it could be called "Twilight's ultimate quest of taco monsters that destroy Equestria in 6 days unless she learns the magic of friendship with benefits."

post-29016-0-01426000-1408049387.jpg

post-29016-0-79332100-1408049515.jpg

post-29016-0-47162100-1408050536.png

• Brohoof 2

About funding, you could probably get away by doing a free game using one of several free engines.

However, having to fight Trixie will really be heart-breaking.

By the way, 2 upcoming FPS, really ?

How is it possible to make shooters out of MLP ?

• Brohoof 1

About funding, you could probably get away by doing a free game using one of several free engines.

However, having to fight Trixie will really be heart-breaking.

By the way, 2 upcoming FPS, really ?

How is it possible to make shooters out of MLP ?

Very Carefully, that's how.

(edited)

@boiteporte The 2 FPS games are No Guns in Canterlot and Fallout: Equestria

Update* New to forums, so I don't exactly know how to reply. I click quote, but nothing happened, it was still the regular reply box. When I clicked post, there was no quote.

Edited by Brushwork

@boiteporte The 2 FPS games are No Guns in Canterlot and Fallout: Equestria

Update* New to forums, so I don't exactly know how to reply. I click quote, but nothing happened, it was still the regular reply box. When I clicked post, there was no quote.

You probably just had to wait a little longer for it to load, Im not sure. When I click quote its fine.

I adore Turtles in Time, as it's one of my favorite games of all time, so seeing a Friendship is Magic version would be amazing. :)
In fact, here's some suggestion for the stats for the 4 ponies:
Twilight: Best Special Attack (or Magic), balanced at everything else.

Applejack: Strongest and best defense, but the slowest of the 4, and the weakest Special attack.

Pinkie: Similar to Twilight, but has a weaker Special attack, and is much faster.

Rainbow: Fastest of the 4, with the best Dash attacks, but has the worst defense.

Edited by (MARVEL) Blue Blood

tumblr_lq362ahARl1qm2frqo1_400.png

full.png

I don't think you need to know why. :D

You can have a 6 player selectable beat-em-up. I would love to see this BTW ... providing the entire Mane 6 is playable.