Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone knows a good Free to Play iOS game?

Thunder Tinker

you can try clash of clans. I mean, if you have the time and patience for it.

No. No CoC. I hate town building games...

Well there's the jailbreak thing you can do it and get free anything from android or apple stores

I can't jailbrake my iPad.

Have you ever tried Jetpack Joyride? I find it a fun game to play during dull periods.

Have you ever tried Jetpack Joyride? I find it a fun game to play during dull periods.

I tried it and it' snot bad. But I'm searching for more games.

Mega Run is a game I like on iOS. It's a racing game.

It looks good and I might try it.

I tried it and it' snot bad. But I'm searching for more games.

It looks good and I might try it.

Try Battleheart if you like RPGS, i'm pretty sure it's free. And you don't require wifi to play. It's a ton of fun.

If you have an iPhone...

The two Phoenix Wright games on the IOS (Ace Attorney Trilogy and Duel Destinies) Lets you play the first case of each game for free.

In the case of the Trilogy App, you only get to play the first case of the first game in the trilogy for free.

But that's two cases you can play right off the bat, and they're actually reaaaally good cases.

Don't actually buy the rest of the games in the Trilogy though, the iOS port of the original Phoenix Wright Trilogy is pretty bad.

I advise buying the DS versions if you want to play the rest of the cases. 
Or, wait for the HD trilogy that's coming out on the 3DS.

Your choice.

Edited by Shadowking58
  • Brohoof 1

I got quite a few, as I have an iPad I use a lot.

Try using "Llama With a Beer", "Alpaca Evolution" (1 or 2), "Xibalba", "123D Sculpt", "2 Fingers 1 Brain", "Dino Hunter: Deadly Shores", "Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter", "School Driving Simulator", or "F18 Carrier Landing Simulator".

There are some apps I have that when I got them they were free, but they may not be now. They are "True Skate", "A Dark Room", "Slender Rising"(1 or 2), or "NOVA 3".

Hope this helps! :)

If you have an iPhone...

The two Phoenix Wright games on the IOS (Ace Attorney Trilogy and Duel Destinies) Lets you play the first case of each game for free.

In the case of the Trilogy App, you only get to play the first case of the first game in the trilogy for free.

But that's two cases you can play right off the bat, and they're actually reaaaally good cases.

Don't actually buy the rest of the games in the Trilogy though, the iOS port of the original Phoenix Wright Trilogy is pretty bad.

I advise buying the DS versions if you want to play the rest of the cases. 

Or, wait for the HD trilogy that's coming out on the 3DS.

Your choice.

AA... I played all of the versions for the DS and I'm watching a LPer on AA:DD. He's doing the DLC case.

For free racing games, try:
Real Racing 3 It's not a sim, but it's not entirely arcadey. It's pretty good. 
Racing Rivals, solid drag racing game, good tuning, lots of players, fair amount of cars, pretty gimmicky though IMO
Asphalt 8: Airborne. Pretty cool arcade game, Lots of jumps, crashing, and drifting.