Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Doing Requests

boooored

So im not getting much traffic on my deviant art page...and that is probably because im not all that great so i decided to open requests so that I would have more opportunities to develop my skills and stuff so yea

my question is...would you ask for a request even if the artist is at my level??? And do you know any ways to get more requests

post-29103-0-35918500-1408336600_thumb.png

post-29103-0-02763900-1408336632_thumb.jpg

post-29103-0-01901700-1408336640_thumb.jpg

Id love a drawing of my two ocs and I think you a good start of your talent,  just takes time and practice!  Also I love the first one you have!

Tao

e2i7LEN.png

North

dXCQ3DY.png

Id love a drawing of my two ocs and I think you a good start of your talent,  just takes time and practice!  Also I love the first one you have!

Tao

e2i7LEN.png

North

dXCQ3DY.png

Id love to draw them. Do you want one piece with both in it or one of each??

That Oil painting one is really unique! I'd love on of My OC if you have the time :)

My OC is called Musical Prowess. If you could do him with Rarity (example below) I think id love you forever :)

Thx. I'll try my best to do it. Do you want him and rarity to be posing like in the example or can i do it a bit differently?

Can you draw my OCs Solstice Stare and Star Dancer, The two bottom pictures are of Star Dancer, the Batpony one is what she looks like, can you make colors like the bottom ones please?

If you don't mind me saying I think your OC is so bright and unique! I love it!

Can you draw my OCs Solstice Stare and Star Dancer, The two bottom pictures are of Star Dancer, the Batpony one is what she looks like, can you make colors like the bottom ones please?

ok did you want both of your oc's together or in seperate pictures.

Also did you want them done digital (like my first example) or hand drawn??

That Oil painting one is really unique! I'd love on of My OC if you have the time :)

My OC is called Musical Prowess. If you could do him with Rarity (example below) I think id love you forever :)

When you said 'that oil painting' did you mean the first example I put or something else from my page?? Just checking

Could you draw Artemis Featherclaw with possibly her wolfie Lykos? She is in my sig. In my sig i also have a dA link with all her pics.

Sure I will draw them. Do you want digital or hand drawn??

One of each is fine if you could,  Tao does have a profile: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/tao-lulamoon-r7067 if that helps a bit in giving some facts out about him.

North: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/north-r7070

Here are your two ponies :)

I prefer North to Tao but i hope you like them

post-29103-0-67104700-1408442330_thumb.jpeg

post-29103-0-34537700-1408442332_thumb.jpeg

I really don't mind

Whatever you think will make the best outcome. Last pic in your examples seems cool but i will let you decide.

Thanks Steam :P

Yah it seems North is getting a bit more love

than my poor Tao.  Im working on North's Younger

sister Sweet Song later this week!