Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Wolfy's Canon Style Request Shop ~CLOSED~

Venomous

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you are having trouble seeing the image of the pony OC in my profile icon so here's the image at close range.

I hope this is alright.

post-20535-0-02737100-1408519432_thumb.png

Edited by Photon Jet

(edited)

(I kind of feel embarrassed by asking this) Would you need a vector image of the OC in order to work on it or something like that?

Or will any type of image work? I am only asking because I can only get an image of my OC from a pony generator.....

If you have he right kind of editing program, you can edit any pony into your OC.

For example, if you go to Google and find an image of RainbowDash, you can color over it and edit the hair style, mane, eyes, etc. to turn it into your OC.

Some people do this because they find it easier than drawing from scratch.

I, however, don't color over pictures ^.^;

Thanks so much! I love the photo of my OC! :D

OH MY GOD!

How did I forget the horn!?

I'll take it back and add in her horn.

I'm so sorry!!!! :(

post-14906-0-20705600-1408555249_thumb.jpg

Edited by Royal Samurott

hey, could you draw my OC, with Vinyl (their in a relationship :P, umm so do whatever you think) if you can that would be great heres the link for reference.. thanks 

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/aeron-q-r6678

Here you are, my dear :)

I'm really sorry about your OC's mane. I was having some issues trying to get it in the right position... ^.^;

Please forgive me :(

post-14906-0-05953000-1408588405_thumb.jpg

Here you are, my dear :)

I'm really sorry about your OC's mane. I was having some issues trying to get it in the right position... ^.^;

Please forgive me :(

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

MY GOODNESS....ITS....ITS.....BEAUTIFUL!!!! and to be honest thats how ive always pictured his mane :P Thank you soo much

Here you are, hun! :D

I figured I would go for more of a loaner look.

post-14906-0-81846100-1408595445_thumb.jpg

please just draw oc i like your art heres my oc attachicon.gifponyWithBackground.png

I'm sorry.

I couldn't resist drawing a picture of your OC and RainbowDash..

If you want I can just draw your OC by itself.

post-14906-0-51264900-1408597855_thumb.jpg

Hello Samurott can you draw my OC Lunar Shield? His Cutiemark is a Shield with a Crescent Moon on it for colors the shield is Black with Silver edges and the moon is white and can you draw him like the first picture his colors are the second picture and thank you for doing this and his eyes are blue and for the pose can you have him hovering? if you need to know anything else just let me know.

I kinda went crazy with the expression :)

post-14906-0-26726800-1408670452_thumb.jpg

Hi, just wondering if you could draw my OC, please? Her name is Autumn Hail and she's a female pegasus. Could you draw her sleeping? Here's a picture: http://i.imgur.com/KC3DZQx.png

Btw, her tip of her hair and tail is suppose to resemble Applejack's. :lol:

Here you are! :D

post-14906-0-33194300-1408674284_thumb.jpg

Hai der, can you draw my OC Thunder Blitz laughing at my friend Lightning Striker as he yells at a computer monitor please :3

Thunder Blitz:

http://i.imgur.com/QPzxewN.png

Lightning Striker:

http://i.imgur.com/ayKk9SU.png

Here you are!

I'm sorry.. I've been making mistakes left and right and this is no exception.. ^.^;

I know that ou wanted your friend's OC to be yelling at the monitor, but it was only when I was done with the picture did I realize I didn't actually draw him yelling.

post-14906-0-43988700-1408766118_thumb.jpg

Here you are!

I'm sorry.. I've been making mistakes left and right and this is no exception.. ^.^;

I know that ou wanted your friend's OC to be yelling at the monitor, but it was only when I was done with the picture did I realize I didn't actually draw him yelling.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

haha i actually think the expression on his face says "damnit...i hate this" cause thats the face i make when crap dont work

Does this cost anything? Because I am like EBT levels of poor.

If it is free I would like a image of my plebian oc

attachicon.gif95836088877be4fb41d23d1ed568ea4c.jpg

Her name is Vera, her colors are a pale green coat, with a pale pink and purple stipped hair (the darker portions being purple) and her cutie mark is a "bullseye" with a heart in the center of it. Any pose is fine really, but I would enjoy just a standard image of her kinda just standing there.

What color are her eyes?

Does this cost anything? Because I am like EBT levels of poor.

If it is free I would like a image of my plebian oc

attachicon.gif95836088877be4fb41d23d1ed568ea4c.jpg

Her name is Vera, her colors are a pale green coat, with a pale pink and purple stipped hair (the darker portions being purple) and her cutie mark is a "bullseye" with a heart in the center of it. Any pose is fine really, but I would enjoy just a standard image of her kinda just standing there.

Here you are, dear :)

(Sorry about the arrows. I don't draws those too often) ^.^;

post-14906-0-12671900-1408923134_thumb.jpg

These are beautiful! Think you could do any of the OCs in my signature? Just pick your favourite!

Thank you! :)

Is it ok if I do Elixir?

My OC Radiant Star. She has white fur with a rather jagged cut red with black striped mane (jagged similar to Rainbow Dash's) with the bangs partially covering her right eye. She also has purple eyes. Cutie mark is a paint brush and drawing pencil in an X. Here's the twist. She has a split personality. So behind Radiant looking over her shoulder back turned would be Black Night. She has dark grey fur with a black mane (same cut) and purple stripes. She also has red eyes and the same cutie mark. If you could draw this I'd be so thankful Forgot to mention both are Pegasi

I shall start working on it tonight.