Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your favorite form of affection?

CosmicHooves

I like being hugged and a simple kiss on cheek is also something I really love (even if I barely ever get both of them irl :( ). It makes me feel as if someone truly likes me and cares about me, besides I was always all for physical touch of this kind (nothing inappropiate is meant here xD). 

• Brohoof 3

I love hugs, but most of all, words and poetics. When I tell people how much I love them or mean to me I feel a great sense of connection. A true bond that can't and will never break.

If I ever speak loving or poetic words to someone it's because they are very important to me.

Also, a kiss is really something special. Never had one myself but I'm aware of how meaningful it can be if in the right setting.

Edited by Felix
  • Brohoof 2

Never had, probably never will, but hey, ima horse

Hugs 

Talking, and sharing thoughts and feelings

Trust

That's what I really see as absolute affection, but I cant have because I'm me xD

Its because I trust nobody, so I cant be affectionate with anybody

Eugh

:(

• Brohoof 2

I'm an extremely affectionate and physical person, but sadly I've never had a special somepony to be affectionate with.  I'm not really physical with my friends or family.  That's just how we are.  The affectionate and physical side of myself is something I've just kind of kept dormant my whole life, and it eats away at me every day.  I dream of being able to express this affection.  But I just don't have any desire to be physical with anyone but my one romantic partner.  But if I ever find a mate, I would be very affectionate and intimate with her.  Lots of hugs and kisses all the time for no reason, etc.

• Brohoof 2

I've never been the hugging type, though I do accept it from friends.

I tend to be more verbal with affection and give compliments, make jokes, etc. Honest words of praise and feedback seem rare to me, so I like to give them to people who might be hearing a lot of vagueness or too many cliches that don't really get to the heart of the issue.

Edited by Jonquil

• 7 months later...

What's my favourite form of affection?

All of them, all at once! :yay: <3 

Seriously though, I'm not sure if I can decide on a favourite. :ooh: Since I'm not very good with words, though, I'd say physical affection- nuzzling cheeks, cuddling, kissing (with my special somepony, I mean ^^) is probably my favourite, but I'd love to be affectionate in any way that I can. :)

• Brohoof 2

Cuddling up with one you really feel close to is just the perfect form of affection to me, always gives me a fuzzy feeling of comfort, and that your bond is as close as can be I think.

Cuddles are for every couple! It's just one of those "feel good" expressions! :squee:

tumblr_md4k6imaQ51rpb34po1_500.png

• Brohoof 1

All of the above.

Last night, my friend and I saw each other for the last time at least for a long while. She's moving out to the West Coast for her career. 

As a parting gift, I gave her my Derpy key chain that I got at my first Bronycon.

• Brohoof 1

I like to show affection through hugs and snuggles of other sorts if I'm comfortable enough to do so with someone. I also show affection to both people I am and am not very comfortable around by doing nice things for them and helping them when they need it :)