Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Shows you watch but none of your friends do?

Random brony girl

Inb4 MLP: FiM  ;)

Ok ok, seriously. Uh most anime I watch my friends aren't fans of lol. I mean some, yeah. But not most. I think the only one I get consistent results on people liking is FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood. Otherwise... Toriko, Rosario Vampire, Fairy Tail, Gundam Build Fighters... List just goes on & on lol

I can't stand watching the shows my friends watch. They don't understand anything from what I watch. I don't blame anyone except that our society has been taught to only laugh at slapstick humor, be intrigued about shows that depict an overused love story, etc, etc.

• MLP: FiM
  • Gravity Falls
  • Girl Meets World
  • House M.D. (repeats 4 da win!)
  • The Office (repeats 4 da- sorry)
  • Mystery Science Theater 3000 (DVDs 4 da win!)

Edit:

• The Simpsons
  • Futurama
Edited by Ludicrous.Speed

My friends aren't really big TV watchers.  Movies and games, yeah, but not so much TV.  I'm a big TV watcher, so naturally I watch lots of stuff they don't.  Basically, sci-fi and fantasy are the only things that interest my friends.  So they watch Star Trek, Game of Thrones, Futurama, Rick & Morty, etc.  I love all that stuff too, but I also love sitcoms like Big Bang and Seinfeld.  Not a single one of my friends appreciate that kind of stuff.  I also love watching anything with Criss Angel or Bear Grylls, and none of my friends watch that stuff either.