Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If your oc was to be a Disney character which one?

Everleaf

Personally if my oc (Everleaf) was one of the Disney characters she would mainly fall into the Pocahontas line

right lets sum it up

She is alicorn of the Everfree forest

she cares much about nature and dislikes the kind who ruins it 

the two main reasons she fits Pocahontas pretty well....

soo how about you guys?

• Brohoof 1

Now I won't say I've even written my oc's backstory yet but I'm guessing, Mulan. :huh:

Umm by appearance or just a short backstory you  just randomly made up? XD okay then. 

• Brohoof 1

Even though my current backstory for Astral Mirage doesn't quite match up (it's still a major work in progress), from a personality standpoint, Captain Li Shang from Mulan.

They're both more reserved and thoughtful, opting for calm and preferring to act based on logic instead of brash emotion.

It's also one of my favorite movies. :)

Hmm not sure. I would need a shy, very worried male character, and I can only think of Princesses... All right, this isn't Disney, but he basically IS that kid from The Pagemaster.

post-28977-0-65014700-1408504030_thumb.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

Why not?

Blue Belle: Esmeralda, Hunchback of Notre Dam. Like Esmeralda, she's mysterious and independent. She is also a very sympathetic pony.

Rosewood: Megara, from Hercules. Sarcastic, resourceful, and someone who doesn't take anything from anyone. She's also intelligent.

Harmonious: Giselle from Enchanted, because she's quite a derp. Even so, she has a kind heart and loving spirit.

Hmm not sure. I would need a shy, very worried male character, and I can only think of Princesses... All right, this isn't Disney, but he basically IS that kid from The Pagemaster.

attachicon.gifPagemaster_11.jpeg

At first I actually thought that WAS Disney XD it's a similar style...anyway I have never heard of The Pagemaster myself I should watch it...

• Brohoof 1

At first I actually thought that WAS Disney XD it's a similar style...anyway I have never heard of The Pagemaster myself I should watch it...

I think it's 20th century Fox or something, but OMG it's amazing and a staple of my childhood. You MUST watch it. :D

Pathfinder.....oooo, this is easy...

"Cartography and Linguistics; Milo Thatch speaking!"

tumblr_lu0lbll1rz1qe1znj.gif

I'd probably say Simba, my OC has role played as a leader a lot. There was even a time where I led 1016 people in a massive RP for six months. 0_0 That was hard...

Strangely makes sense. :3

The most badass kitty of all time.

All heil to Scar, King of Pride Rock.

img-3013798-1-Scar-scar-4985005-576-336.

MUHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHGAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA ha.... oh Scar so you are kinda saying you are evil X3.

Strangely makes sense. :3

MUHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHGAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA ha.... oh Scar so you are kinda saying you are evil X3.

He,he...

Oh, I can assure you, I am indeed.

From the lion king, in fact it was a lion for soooo long, and has the same colors, white body with red mane and taile *though not as cool red and white as my pony lady* but my if you would call it a fursona or whatever.... but i'm not a furry.... is a Tiger, a golden tiger. She is awesome :)

Wow........personally, my OC (Thunderwing) would most likely be Hercules.  He's got a few similarities. 

Is it alright you point out the similarities he has to Hercules?