Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if stuck with a pony on a deserted island?

Octavia_Melody2

Try to work alongside them. If they prove too uncooperative, I leave them on their own. I would help foals to survive, no exceptions. I would be a hard leader with the uncooperative ones, like Diamond Tiara. I wouldn't kill a pony so far, either because they're not evil (yeah, even the cherry vendor and Blueblood, jerk does not equal evil) or I can't kill them (Do you see me scratching Sombra or Nightmare Moon?)

I'd try to find a way off. Like others have said, if I was with a pegasus they could fly away to get help, if I was with a unicorn they could make a signal flare with their magic (or teleport us away if they were able to), and if I was with an earth pony they could probably use the resources to build a boat.

Edited by SparklingSwirls

If it's an earth pony just eat it.  It can't really help any other way.  If it's a pegasus just ride ride ride that pony on out.  Unicorn stick it out as long as possible, have it use it's magic to do... whatever it is you do to survive.

It would vary depending on which pony I was stuck with but the order of the day would be to not die of course. Food, water, shelter and if it is a cute mare maybe seduce and make some whoopie.

Well, I'd probably just mess around, seeing an mlp character, in real life? I'd just want to play, no matter how dire the situation. Besides, they are probably magical, and even earth ponies have wierd plant growing abilities, so I'm sure we'd be able to find a way out of the situation.

Well, if I have a unicorn with me I just force her to teleport us back to the main land. And should I be with a pegasus most (unless they are yellow doormat) have shown they are strong enough to carry a person while flying.

And of course, we would enjoy nights of endless, sweaty, loved filled

hugging.

• Brohoof 1

If I were stuck on a deserted island that has trees and other plants with a pony, then I know what I would eat. 

Yeah some banana and coconut trees are on the island, what were you guys thinking? 

I could survive on bananas and coconuts....well as long as I can find fresh water and create some shelter. 

• 3 weeks later...