Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Personal Heroes?

Cheesy G Nacho

Nikola Tesla. The man was an amazing - albeit slightly eccentric - genius. Some of his ideas were rather extreme, but he always aspired his inventions to be free for the benefit of humanity.

• Brohoof 3

Ulysses S. Grant - Commanded my ancestors and led the Union to victory in the civil war. Not a good politician, but his battlefield record is enough for me.

Joshua L. Chamberlain - The legend is bigger than the man at this point, but a fascinating story of military and political success nonetheless.

Mark Twain - Did a research report for him last year and love him for his writing and his personality.

Stanley Kubrick - Made 2001: A Spacec Odyssey. Nuff said

Sergio Leone - Master of the Spaghetti Western

The common factor that all of these people have is that they've sparked my interest in their fields and inspired me creatively as well.

Edited by LZRD WZRD
  • Brohoof 1

Osamu Tezuka. The under-appreciated Japanese manga artist who created Astro Boy and modern Japanese culture. Also a great idealist and influence on a broken culture that was surviving the effects of WWII.

Pewdiepie as he has shown that you can be FABULOUS! :D

Just Kidding!

Pewds because he shows that even though you are popular you can still help with things / people.

(he gave his youtube earnt money to charity)

Edited by Seiko Shinohara

Eddie Vedder - Vocalist for the band Pearl Jam. My biggest vocal influence, and all-around awesome guy.

Stone Gossard - Pearl Jam's rhythm guitarist, and a master of sarcasm. Revolutionized the way I play and write music.

Jimmy Page - If you don't know who Jimmy Page is, I pity you. Got me interested in guitar-playing.

Chris Trevas - illustrator. My biggest influence in the field of visual arts.

Edited by Derp My Life

So, I'm not going to include friends or family in this list, because that's not very interesting or entertaining.

My number one heroine is Sasha Cohen, because she inspired me to start figure skating.

img-3009889-1-SColympicpromo001.jpg

Kurt Browning, the skater I most try to emulate.

img-3009889-2-Kurt-Browning2.jpg

Bear Grylls.  Just one of my all around favorite people and a source of inspiration to me.

img-3009889-3-bear-grylls1.jpg

Criss Angel.  Basically the same as above.

img-3009889-4-criss-angel-wallpaper-8-74

Victor Borge.  My all time favorite funny person.

img-3009889-5-Huie-ReScans006.jpg

Ok, I guess that's enough.

*EDIT*

Oh, I thought of one more.

img-3009889-6-bronycon12sunday.jpg

Everypony in this community!  You've all been such a big inspiration to me!

*RE-EDIT* Due to this bug: http://mlpforums.com/topic/108347-i-cant-see-pictures-anymore/ , my pictures aren't saving, because these are all on third party sites.  So, meh.  If they fix it, I'll come back and re-do these.

Edited by Justin_Case001

Eddie Vedder - Vocalist for the band Pearl Jam. My biggest vocal influence, and all-around awesome guy.

Stone Gossard - Pearl Jam's rhythm guitarist, and a master of sarcasm. Revolutionized the way I play and write music.

Jimmy Page - If you don't know who Jimmy Page is, I pity you. Got me interested in guitar-playing.

Chris Trevas - illustrator. My biggest influence in the field of visual arts.

You're the man! Lol, my boss and I crank Pearl Jam on the radio all the time when we are on the road! We get the occasional Zeppelin too! :D

• Brohoof 1

- Erwin Rommel- he was very smart commander.

- Danuta Siedzikówna "Inka"- she was a nurse in the one of squadron of Home Army. She was only 17, when soviets tortured and killed her. Even during torture she didn't tell them anything important about Home Army.

- Stanisław Sosabowski- he was a great commander.

- Witold Pilecki- he crept to the Auschwitz (Nazi concentration camp) and wrote very important reports.

- Adam Mickiewicz & Baczyński- I like his poetry.