Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dreams you,ve always wanted to have

chirox the pony

that  I could buy my way to heaven, but Ill probably wake up and spend it on a necklace ( I have no shame)

No in all seriousness probably a dream where I could be a pokemon master, I remember when I was younger though when I was into Yu-gi-oh I had a dream about that and it was mind blowing.

I've had a pony dream before. It was actually a pretty cool one. :D

I've always wanted a dream where I would meet my favorite characters and just have some harmless fun. Nothing really special. :P

• Brohoof 1

I dont remember any of my dreams but nightmares I remember very well which is why I sleep for a very short period of time plus I used to sleeping for 30 mins and being rejuvinated by it. I will admit before the constant nightmares I did dream of times past and how I wish I could be there again. My waking dream however is settling down with a woman and my own daughter and perhaps son. Have a steady income and be able to share my life with them until my time. Love is all I wish for as for anything else I would gladly destroy just to have that one chance.

love is freedom and freedom is in us all.

I'd love to be able to go on an excursion to Ponyville with Sterling Crimson, my OC and his wife, Blue Note. I've had my share of "I love you" dreams, so I don't need those anymore. What I do want though is a dream of being a happy family... that's a different type of dream entrely!

I'd love to have (and have had dreams) of travelling through time, being ichigo from bleach but more badass, dreams about ponies, perverted stuff that I won't get into.

I have already held Rainbow Dash in my arms, and felt her radiant warmth. I have already flown through the skies and felt the wind beneath my wings. I have already saved the world. Would I dare dream of such things again? I doubt anything I could say would stop it.

But nah. I can't be dreaming like this anymore. I fairly regularly experience my greatest dreams, and without fail, I always wake up in tears.

You go to sleep and dream, immersed in your fondest fantasy, and wake up to a harsh reality.

You go to sleep and dream forever, and your fantasy becomes your casual life, and you can never fantasize again. Fantasy becomes normal. Normal becomes boring. You're trapped.

No more fantasies ever again is even worse of a reality.

Am I being pessimistic? Realistic? We all have to wake up eventually. We have stuff to learn! We can go back to sleep when we're dead, then do it all again.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not much of a dreamer, but I've never had a pony dream before interestingly enough.

I still don't really see how the cartoon/realistic would mix in. But eh, maybe?

One dream in particular I've always wanted to come true, is that sometimes I'm dreaming of living on a peaceful lakeside, relaxing and looking out towards the reflection of the water from my veranda. If only! 

• Brohoof 1