Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dreams you,ve always wanted to have

chirox the pony

I love dreams in which i play a role of another species. I had one where i was a raven, one as a mantis and one as a huge mass of something indescribable (though i could find words for it in the dream, for some reason). 

• Brohoof 1

i just want a dream (preferably a happy one) that I can remember. No matter how much I try to think about what I've dreamed of, I can never seem to remember them..

Do you wake up to an alarm? I tend to forget mine more when I wake up to an alarm. I've also heard the faster you wake up, the more of the dream you forget.

Do you wake up to an alarm? I tend to forget mine more when I wake up to an alarm. I've also heard the faster you wake up, the more of the dream you forget.

Yeah, I have to, or I won't get up in time for school. :/ Thanks for the tip though ;)

I preferably want another dream where I can fly again (fly by myself without the aid of machinery/airplanes); the last one I had was amazing!

And of course, I'd want a dream where I could cuddle with my special somepony :squee:.

Pony dreams. I used to think a lot of users on this forum have had them but most of these replies have said that they have never had one.

derrrrrppppeeeeeeee now theres a dream I want where derpy speaks and makes everything extremely fun. Another episode with her in her glory is my dream.

Lucid dreams. Or at least a pony dream.

There was only one time I realized I was actually dreaming in one of my dreams. Except instead of controlling what was happening like a lucid dream I literally kept closing my eyes and opening then back up only to find myself in a new dream within my dream. It was weird. At one point I actually opened my eyes, winding up in my house so I thought I was in the clear.

And then I walked into my parents room and my cat talked to me.

And that's when I face palmed cause I thought I had finally woken up.

So yeah, lucid dreams and a pony dream would be nice

A lucid dream! o:

And it would be SOO awesome if I could dream up a super kewl epic story and have it continue the next night until its awesome completion >< 

I'll have the first part of it, but I never get to have my dreams continue...

i just want a dream (preferably a happy one) that I can remember. No matter how much I try to think about what I've dreamed of, I can never seem to remember them..

There are articles and stuff on how to teach your mind to remember your dreams! 

I want to dream Fluttershy is giving me hugs when I'm feeling sadness or pain (I've been having pain problems most of this year). I'd rather have someone who could hug me in real life though.

Waking up ten years ago with a second chance at life.

It's an extreme wish because there are a lot of amazing things that have happened in my life in the last ten years, although I suppose this wish doesn't negate them... I could still have them, but also hope for the future, too.

Any lucid dream would be right up my alley, generally speaking. :wub:

If we're talking more specifically, I kinda wanna be a soldier on the battlefield ... the Arma battlefield (as opposed to a more real-life setting ... dunno why) ... I had a dream like that once, where myself and one other were tasked with setting up mines to destroy incoming HMMWVs, but I'd like something ... a bit more. :P

• 5 years later...

Well, heh, an actual dream first off that I don't forget the second I wake up...

But I think I already have a sort of daydream that is absolutely what I've always wanted. That most romantic of daydreams is to get a traditional proposal  from a guy (you know, he would kneel down and show me a ring) that really loves me in  a way words can't describe, and a guy that wants to be with me for the rest of my life. :blush:

A dream that last for a long period of time without shifting and where I can control my all senses. Sometime dreams are actually more than just a dream..

• 2 years later...