Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Country You Would Like To Visit

Shine Racer

*Reads my own username*

Yeah, I think my answer is obvious...

FRANCE! :D

J/K! ^_^ Actually, I really want to go to Japan some day. Still having the hardest time figuring out which part of Japan I should visit first...

Although, I guess France would be a close second option. That or Italy...

When I was a kid, I use to dream of traveling across the world and seeing everything I could. Seems like a bit too much these days.

never stop believing you'll always be able to make it if you truly want to go someday you'll find a way :)

• Brohoof 1

I want to visit germany to go visit my family on my fathers side. also when I get older go thier for october fest

also I've noticed lots of people have put canada on here for some odd reason. trust me it's the exact same as USA except how we dont have target :( (I want those pvz garden warfare exclusive characters so much)

Countries i'd like to visit:

• The Philippines
  • Thailand (I loved my trip there as a child)
  • Canada (specifically Vancouver because that is apparently where the majority of Canada's animation studios are)
  • U.S.A
  • Russia
  • Japan
  • Korea (I would like to go to both Korea's but I am honestly a little scared of the DPRK)
  • China
  • New Zealand
  • Saudi Arabia

Yes... There are A LOT of countries I'd like to visit

Edited by shoyrumaster11
  • Brohoof 1

I would love to visit Switzerland too. I think my dream is Austria. I also want to visit Sweden again.

I would also like to return to the UK again although I have been there several times. I loved Paris too but I can't speak a word of French, so it was intimidating and difficult sometimes. :P I would like to return to Japan even though I can't speak Japanese either. I have been to Japan twice and it's a very welcoming country in many ways.

So many places to visit! :D

Japan! The history, fashion, the mindset of the people and general culture just appeal to me massively. The countryside is stunning as well, and don't even get me started on the food <3

I also want to go on a road trip around american, I have no idea why, you americans just seem like a lot of fun. :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Japan! The history, fashion, the mindset of the people and general culture just appeal to me massively. The countryside is stunning as well, and don't even get me started on the food <3

I also want to go on a road trip around american, I have no idea why, you americans just seem like a lot of fun. :wub:

Everyone wants to go to Japan for those reasons and it's actually making me want to visit just to see what it's like and to ride the bullet trains of course. Lol

I've been to both Canada and the USA, however there are many places inside both which I would like to visit.

Canada: Quebec, Vancouver and more of Alberta.

USA: Texas, Tennessee, California, Arizona.

I've been to both Canada and the USA, however there are many places inside both which I would like to visit.

Canada: Quebec, Vancouver and more of Alberta.

USA: Texas, Tennessee, California, Arizona.

I wouldn't mind visiting Vancouver, I heard it was a pretty nice place to go.

I would love to visit the countries of Europe; especially Germany, the UK & Ireland, France, etc.,

Also Australia and New Zealand would be high on my list as well. <3

• Brohoof 1

I would love to visit the countries of Europe; especially Germany, the UK & Ireland, France, etc.,

Also Australia and New Zealand would be high on my list as well. <3

I would like to go to Australia but here's the problem with that, Its HOT there! Lol

But I still wouldn't mind going though and New Zealand sounds nice.

• Brohoof 1

Everyone wants to go to Japan for those reasons and it's actually making me want to visit just to see what it's like and to ride the bullet trains of course. Lol

As I wrote "Japan" I actually thought "wow this is such a generic anwser ,everyone wants to go to japan" But why woudln't they? It's an intriging country :3

Oh and I'd totally love to ride on a bullet train as well, tbh public transport in Japan is another one of the reasons I'd want to have a long holiday there...since well buses and trains are in England are terrible.

Edited by Flytee
  • Brohoof 1

As I wrote "Japan" I actually thought "wow this is such a generic anwser ,everyone wants to go to japan" But why woudln't they? It's an intriging country :3

Oh and I'd totally love to ride on a bullet train as well, tbh public transport in Japan is another one of the reasons I'd want to have a long holiday there...since well buses and trains are in England are terrible.

Ah, And I just really want to go to Switzerland and just enjoy the alpines and the scenery and lakes.

Plus I want to see the Swiss Alps, And yeah I have a lot of friends who would love to visit Japan and from what I've heard the transit system there is great especially the bullet trains. :D

Ah, And I just really want to go to Switzerland and just enjoy the alpines and the scenery and lakes.

Plus I want to see the Swiss Alps, And yeah I have a lot of friends who would love to visit Japan and from what I've heard the transit system there is great especially the bullet trains. :D

I hear switzerland is stunning I can certainly see the appeal :)

and yep, I bet the trains in Japan also actually show up in time and are clean lol

• Brohoof 1

I would like to go to Australia but here's the problem with that, Its HOT there! Lol

But I still wouldn't mind going though and New Zealand sounds nice.

Oh, I would take the heat just to visit another country; Australia especially.

The only thing that MIGHT keep me away would be those super spiders...but then again, nah.

• Brohoof 1

Oh, I would take the heat just to visit another country; Australia especially.

The only thing that MIGHT keep me away would be those super spiders...but then again, nah.

Oh yeah I'm definitely staying away from those spiders over there after what I heard about them, And yeah just ignore the heat and enjoy the country. :)

I hear switzerland is stunning I can certainly see the appeal :)

and yep, I bet the trains in Japan also actually show up in time and are clean lol

I've seen pictures of Switzerland and I was very impressed with the scenery and lakes, And the bullet trains show up on time I'm sure of that lol

Plus I'm sure they are clean and great to ride