Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Country You Would Like To Visit

Shine Racer

I can't believe I forgot the UK in an earlier post. It's beautiful, has a great culture, and great cities.

I wouldn't mind visiting Vancouver, I heard it was a pretty nice place to go.

I'd like to go there too, maybe do Vancouver and Seattle in the same trip. Vancouver is supposed to have the highest quality of life in North America. It's the only city in North America that made the top 10 places to live in the world. There's also plenty of beautiful land around it, with the mountains and the island. The only thing that sucks is that it's too expensive for me to even think about living there.

Also, I'd stop by 190 Alexander Street on the waterfront. That's where DHX Media Vancouver is based, as well as Voicebox Productions and Dick & Roger's Sound Studio. Maybe get an autograph from MLP show staffers or VAs.

Edited by Wind Chaser

I've done my fair share of travelling. Currently in Canada now and I've also been to Poland, France, Bermuda, Bahamas, and a good portion of the USA.

Other countries I would want to visit is Japan, UK, Russia, Italy, and Greece. Japan because it would be great to see some of the sites there. And the other European countries because of the history there.

Big history buff right here

Germany and / or Japan.  I wouldn't bother learning German, though.  I would simply shout complete nonsense in a terrible German accent until an English-speaking German approached me and asked what the hell was wrong.  Und then ve vould have schnitzel!

Japan?  I would do the same thing.  And by "same" I do mean that I'd shout complete nonsense in a terrible German accent until an English-speaking Japanese person approached me and asked why I was shouting fake German.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I would like to visit the States particulary between 6-10 of August 2015 in Baltimore, Maryland. Also, I would like to go to:

- Saudi Arabia

- United Arab Emirates

- United Kingdom

- Canada

- South Korea

- Japan

- Germany

- Malaysia

- Singapore

-france because I want to have some brioche from the place it came from and it would be amazing to see all the old architecture

-Seychelles because it looks so beautiful and biodiverse

-germany,Austria and Thailand because I would love to visit where my ancestors came from.

Well, as for me I wouldn't mind visiting some countries in Europe such as England, France or Germany.

I have plenty or relatives in those parts so it would be double the excitement!

Though, I don't know how I'd get anywhere without learning the foreign language. I kind of just imagine myself standing in the middle of the plaza shouting: "Does anyone speak English?"  :o 

Most Europeans speak English, mainly people from Germanic countries like all countries that speak German, the Scandinavian countries, the Netherlands and some people in the Slavic countries like Poland or the Czech Republic speak English too.