Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Please help me decide a name for my OC! :)

The Crystal Maiden

Hi guys, so I'm planning a new fanfiction where there will be a couple of new OCs and I'm struggling to think of a good name for this stallion.

He and his sister live in this beautiful little kingdom and he works alongside her in a library. When he was a colt, he and Rainbow Dash were very close friends though they don't have a lot in common. He's very polite, kind, and loves anything to do with novels, particularly Daring Do (which is something he and Dash DO have in common). He has an ambition to become a writer and often drafts his ideas when he has some spare time in the library or at home. 

I've been using the pony name generator on deviantART to decide a name for him, but I'm still stuck because I like some of the words but a lot of them don't sound right together. Because he has a red coloured mane and a peachy body, I wanted to give him a name that has something to do with red, possibly. But my favourite name up to now is Topaz; I'm thinking of just having that on its own but I feel like he needs another word. XD But Topaz is short and simple and I like it. :) It's apparently a girl's name but... mehh. I can make it a guy's name when it's the My Little Pony universe. XD 

I also like the words Golden, Storm, Bronze, and Viridian (though Viridian wouldn't work because that means green), ans I also might like to use Rhyme, Story, or Poetic because he loves writing. Have you guys got any ideas? What should I choose? :)

post-1074-0-36832200-1408640492_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Ouu Crimson is a nice word for red! Let's see...my suggestions would be:

Crimson Quill

Golden Prose

Ruby Rhyme

Hope some of these inspire you! :)

Thank you! I like those names. :) Crimson is a very nice word to use, but I'm still leaning towards Topaz. ;) And one of my other OCs is called Ruby Gleam so he will NOT be called Ruby. XD

• Brohoof 1