Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tirek as a Superweapon

ScarfaceOne

I Was wondering. What would you think if Equestria could make use of Tirek as a super weapon like they did with discord? What if Fluttershy tried to befriend him? I want that to happen in Season 5 or 6. He is so powerful I am sure he could be used as a superweapon. And end wars between Equestria and other continents. Think about it. Any logical reasons why it would work or not work please let me know. ;)

HINT: If Equestria used Tirek as a superweapon?  No..........................it would be like us controlling mother nature.   Believe me, in sci-fi films, we learned our lesson which resulted in the creation of...............him:

godzilla_2014__gojira_s_mighty_roar_3___

Discord was more of a trickster/troll who just wanted to do whatever while Tirek is a power hungry monster. Someone like Tirek can't be controlled.

HINT: If Equestria used Tirek as a superweapon?  No..........................it would be like us controlling mother nature.   Believe me, in the sci-fi films, we learned our lesson which resulted in the creation of...............him:

img-3014850-1-godzilla_2014__gojira_s_mi

What Sci Fi Films? I have not heard of MLP Sci-Fi.

What about Fluttershy? She can easily tame anything. Can she tame a Centaur? Or would it be too hard and scary for her?

@,

Discord hung ponies over hellfire and violated their minds in all sorts of horrible ways. His reformation was pure pandering to the fans.

As for Tirek, who knows, maybe he'll get a comic special like the crappy Reflections arc

What about Fluttershy? She can easily tame anything. Can she tame a Centaur? Or would it be too hard and scary for her

Sorry bout that.  Had a typo there.   Yet, Tirek is much to evil, for his personality, and from what i read about Centaurs, they are somewhat spoiled and were considered thieves.    As for Fluttershy taming a Centaur, i wouldn't find it possible, tbh.

@,

Centaurs weren't spoiled, they were hick/rapists who lived in the boonies, carrying off women and stuff 

That's what it was........i have no idea were i got spoiled from but i did know from Greek Myths that they weren't all friendly like.  lol

The problem is, Discord's power are annoying, but not necessarily harmful.
Tirek drains magic, he's a threat to everything around him. It's like using a vampire to kill your enemies under the idea of "but it's okay, he would never hurt us. 
It's also rather cruel in the context of FIM. Getting your magic drained is probably one of the worst things that can happen to you outside of a Celestia style punishment, and considering it's Equestria, that's a rather long list.

@,

Some were. Chiron was a nice chap, and the centaurs at a party Hercules was at were pretty respectable...until they got drunk, then things went to Hell 

Wasn't it a centaur that eventually killed Hercules? I remember things going to hell over a girl, and it ending with Hercules begging Zeus to kill him after what one of them did to him.

@,

Sort of. Nessus, a centaur, kidnapped his girfriend and then Hercules shot him with a Hydra's blood tainted arrow. Before Nessus died, he told his wife to paint his blood on Hercules's tunic if he stopped loving her. Turns out, not only is centaur blood poisonous, the hydra venom lingered in the blood 

An attempt to reform Tirek would be futile. Discord was always powerful, regardless of what his morals were. However, Tirek became more powerful by the evil that he did; stealing power from Equestria. Had he no more evil intentions, he would have remained small and frail as he was at the beginning of the episode. Even if you were to turn him to the good side in order to have him steal power from the other villains, he would either be ineffective at it or would require a power transfer from another pony. Really, why would you transfer power to Tirek if you can have Twilight or the others do the same thing with the same power? (Don't mention "Twilight's Kingdom", the power transfer was done under the flawed logic that Tirek wouldn't know who Twilight was, when in fact Discord could have warned Tirek of Twilight's existence at any time.)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Sorry bout that.  Had a typo there.   Yet, Tirek is much to evil, for his personality, and from what i read about Centaurs, they are somewhat spoiled and were considered thieves.    As for Fluttershy taming a Centaur, i wouldn't find it possible, tbh.

Erm what were you actually supposed to write with the Typo? Because I do not know what you were supposed to write that sounded like Sci-Fi. Anyways. Explain the logic behind Fluttershy and Tirek. And also, Tirek is our only chance against the smooze!!!

I Still want to know about that Typo.

What were you supposed to write?

Edited by 41Hornet

What about Fluttershy? She can easily tame anything. Can she tame a Centaur? Or would it be too hard and scary for her?

My little friend. Tirek is supposed to be the Lord of Evil. Fluttershy is nothing against that.

(edited)

My little friend. Tirek is supposed to be the Lord of Evil. Fluttershy is nothing against that.

Like I said. If Fluttershy could work Discord and Cerberus(Who also comes from tartarus). Why not use Tirek as a Superweapon? The S5 Villain is apparently the smooze and that is pretty much Giygas like because it is Omnipresent. Only Tirek can defeat it. He Can absorb other villains magic. Eventually he will suck up all the changelings Equestria will be able to win all wars. Tirek does not understand friendship. It's why he is a Double Crosser. If Fluttershy could try and tame him. It would be good.

And Thunder, what were you supposed to write when you said sci-fi was a typo?

Edited by 41Hornet

Like I said. If Fluttershy could work Discord and Cerberus(Who also comes from tartarus). Why not use Tirek as a Superweapon? The S5 Villain is apparently the smooze and that is pretty much Giygas like because it is Omnipresent. Only Tirek can defeat it. He Can absorb other villains magic. Eventually he will suck up all the changelings Equestria will be able to win all wars. Tirek does not understand friendship. It's why he is a Double Crosser. If Fluttershy could try and tame him. It would be good.

And Thunder, what were you supposed to write when you said sci-fi was a typo?

It wouldn't work because Tirek was originally done to be a satanic archetype, with no heart or remorse for human life. I don't know if the G4 Tirek is like that, but even if Tirek helped them against the Smooze, Tirek would return to his own purposes doing evil things and stealing magic.

Unlike Discord, he doesn't need a friend, Discord mainly understood the magic of Friendship and also because the character he's based on, Q from Star Trek, also redeemed himself. But there is no doubt that Tirek is infinitely more evil than Discord, there's much more chances for Sombra to be redeemed than Tirek, he's just EVIL, for the sake of being evil.

The Smooze is not omnipresent, like I said in another topic, he's a giant violet blob thingy that expands itself the more he advances destroying the land. Tirek is nowhere near as powerful, because even the Rainbow of Light was nothing against the Smooze. So basically Rainbow Power or Elements of Harmony are useless too. Heck, Smooze is so far the most powerful villain the franchise has.

If they return him to S5, they'll have to change the character (which wouldn't be right, the point of the Smooze was that it was invincible). Only the Flutterponies stopped him because they're basically goddesses that are used mainly for Deus Ex Machina purposes.

Also, Gyigas is basically a god, who would easily wreck the entire MLP-verse with ease.

(edited)

It wouldn't work because Tirek was originally done to be a satanic archetype, with no heart or remorse for human life. I don't know if the G4 Tirek is like that, but even if Tirek helped them against the Smooze, Tirek would return to his own purposes doing evil things and stealing magic.

Unlike Discord, he doesn't need a friend, Discord mainly understood the magic of Friendship and also because the character he's based on, Q from Star Trek, also redeemed himself. But there is no doubt that Tirek is infinitely more evil than Discord, there's much more chances for Sombra to be redeemed than Tirek, he's just EVIL, for the sake of being evil.

The Smooze is not omnipresent, like I said in another topic, he's a giant violet blob thingy that expands itself the more he advances destroying the land. Tirek is nowhere near as powerful, because even the Rainbow of Light was nothing against the Smooze. So basically Rainbow Power or Elements of Harmony are useless too. Heck, Smooze is so far the most powerful villain the franchise has.

If they return him to S5, they'll have to change the character (which wouldn't be right, the point of the Smooze was that it was invincible). Only the Flutterponies stopped him because they're basically goddesses that are used mainly for Deus Ex Machina purposes.

Also, Gyigas is basically a god, who would easily wreck the entire MLP-verse with ease.

Destroying the land, equals Omnipresent. He will eventually turn the earth(Equus) purple. So therefore Omnipresent. Also, the breezies destroyed the smooze in the original.

And I still want to know what you were trying to write with that Typo, you never specified what you were supposed to write.

Edited by 41Hornet

I don't know how and why anyone would even consider befriending Tirek, maybe a lot could say the same for Discord, but in Discord's defense, I'd say all he wanted to do was have fun.

Tirek despises the notion of friendship, how on earth would it be possible to even control him?

(edited)

Wait a minute, if Discord wanted a friend. Then why didn't Q in Star Trek befriend Picard?

And Thunder-Wing still has not told me what he was supposed to write with that typo on sci-fi!!!

And Thunder-Wing still has not told me what he was supposed to write with that typo on sci-fi!!!

HINT: If Equestria used Tirek as a superweapon?  No..........................it would be like us controlling mother nature.   Believe me, in sci-fi films, we learned our lesson which resulted in the creation of...............him:

img-3014850-1-godzilla_2014__gojira_s_mi

I Still don't know what you were supposed to type. When you are writing, please be more specific. And I am not being rude. I'm just pointing out that you did not reveal what you were supposed to type.

UPDATE: No wait wait, I found it!!! You accidentally typed ''The''. Sorry for posting all about this Thunder. I did not know you edited it. I thought the typo was on the word Sci-Fi. Sorry about that. Out of the question, what about chrysalis and her army? Could they redeem her? She needs love. And if Discord wants a friend. Does his Star Trek Counterpart Q need one? Why has Picard not befriended Q?

Edited by 41Hornet