Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Favorite Subject In Middle School and High School

Shine Racer

Well my favorite subject in high school had to be drama, I really enjoyed that class, And plus we took a trip to see a play based on a movie we saw and it was pretty enjoyable.

Middle School, Well my favorite class had to be Physical Activities because I loved being outside and it was during the morning hours of course instead of the afternoon. I also enjoyed band, Even though our director was kinda crazy at times I mean seriously but I just loved going to the football games. :D

Nap-time.

But in all seriousness, Drama and Choir are probably tied for highschool, but I really enjoyed History too.

Wow we share one thing in common and that's Drama, That was my favorite class during my senior year and after that at the end of the year we had a party just for all the seniors! :D

Oh my goodness I hated math but it had to be done and I ended up passing the class thankfully. :)

AP British Literature. Hands down. My teacher actually read Chaucer's Canterbury Tales in Middle English and Beowulf in Old English. He gave us fencing lessons when he covered Hamlet, and refused to wear school colors on Friday ... instead he wore a NY Giants Jersey ... the baseball team.

Second would be my AP US History teacher who actually pulled a 'Dead Poets Society' and had us throw our books out of the window when we got to the Civil War.

• Brohoof 2

Art. I loved the dynamic of the classroom where I could sit in a peaceful room far away from the rest and express myself :)

History. was a great class i enjoyed very much. Our teacher was amazing and helpful, and spent out of his free time to make sure we learned and understood the material.

I enjoyed world history the most because I liked to learn about other countries.

In middle school I was home schooled, so my favorite class was Math.  It was incredibly easy and quick.  One lesson probably took me fifteen minutes.

High school, though, I loved English.  I always had top of the class, and we had the COOLEST English electives ever: Sci-Fi, Poetry, Shakespeare, Mythology.  I took them all.  :)

I'm definitely a music geek. So I absolutely LOVED choir and band all throughout middle school and high school. But if I had to choose a core class that I enjoyed, I would probably have to pick English. It was always really fun for me!

Usually enjoyed History or Science classes the most because the subjects interested me and the teachers for those classes were always the best, many of whom became friends or mentors while in school.