movies/tv Dartz vs Discord

Hive King

Dartz from Yugioh vs Discord, who wins?

Both are IC

Dartz can use his Great Leviathan form if necessary at full power

Wins are by death or unconsciousness only

The location is Atlantis

The Seal of Orichalcos is in play

Darn it. If I even knew who Dartz is... I'll check him out. But since Yu-Gi-Oh! has some very beasty monsters I'd say he wins, for now.

Dartz was an Atlantean king corrupted by a stone called the Orichalcos. His Leviathan form, aquired by absorbing the souls of millions of people over a period of 10,000 years, was able to make a storm so large, it was covering continents and was apparently going to wipe out the human race. Dartz is also a powerful psychic and was nearly able to make one of the most zealous characters in the show fall to his knees in defeat

Dartz was an Atlantean king corrupted by a stone called the Orichalcos. His Leviathan form, aquired by absorbing the souls of millions of people over a period of 10,000 years, was able to make a storm so large, it was covering continents and was apparently going to wipe out the human race. Dartz is also a powerful psychic and was nearly able to make one of the most zealous characters in the show fall to his knees in defeat

Already saw his description on the wiki. He sounds pretty beasty, though Discord is a beast too.

I'm going for Dartz. If he really becomes a true Leviathan with immense power then Dipcord is screwed.

Already saw his description on the wiki. He sounds pretty beasty, though Discord is a beast too.

I'm going for Dartz. If he really becomes a true Leviathan with immense power then Dipcord is screwed.

Power wise, he's the second most powerful entity in Yugioh

Horahkty=Exodia>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Leviathan!Dartz>=Zorc(Solar Eclipse)>>Blue Eyes Shining Dragon>Zorc=Ra>Obelisk=Slifer>>Thienen>Weakened Exodia>>>Malefic Truth Dragon

Any other monsters don't even register on the scale of power

Power wise, he's the second most powerful entity in Yugioh

Horahkty=Exodia>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Leviathan!Dartz>=Zorc(Solar Eclipse)>>Blue Eyes Shining Dragon>Zorc=Ra>Obelisk=Slifer>>Thienen>Weakened Exodia>>>Malefic Truth Dragon

Any other monsters don't even register on the scale of power

The Blue Eyes Dragon is in the Top 5 most powerful? Yes! I loved that one monster in particular. 

The Blue Eyes Dragon is in the Top 5 most powerful? Yes! I loved that one monster in particular. 

Only his Shining Form, which is stronger than his fusion form, which is stronger than his regular form.

I say Shining is stronger because Pegasus says that 

"He's the only card who can beat the Egyptian Gods"

Pegasus didn't know about the others, so yeah

More like Kaiba vs Exodia the Forbidden One, brah. But anyone who's watched the old one would know Kaiba would lose.

And which gen is this Dartz from? Because I don't recall them from the original. I think Discord might win.

Since Discord's powers are a bit of an unknown (we know he has limits, but not his exact limits) I'd go with Dartz, Medium difficulty after reading up a bit more on the subject. This is of course purely feat based as two characters from different universes don't usually have a very logical structure of power.

I'd probably go with Dartz, Low Difficulty if it weren't for Discord's slight unknown in his powers.