Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

rainbow rocks Favorite Member of the Dazzlings

Blue Moon

103 users have voted

1. 1. Favorite Member?

• Adagio Dazzle
    • Aria Blaze
    • Sonata Dusk

Sonata is my favorite. I like how she's so unfocused at the task at hand and just makes Adagio get annoyed. She makes the group interesting, rater then them all being just mean.

• Brohoof 1

I think Sonata is cute, but Adagio is probably best Dazzling.

She has the best lines, the best facial expressions, and Kazumi Evans' delivery is awesome. She also has pretty hair. Pretty, pretty hair.  :please:

• Brohoof 2

A hard question to answer indeed. I love all three Dazzlings, but ultimately I have to give it to Adagio. I love Aria's sexy rebellious attitude and her design. Sonata is adorable, obviously. But something about Adagio just gets me. She's charismatic, stunning, sexy, has an incredibly unique design, and I still remember the first time I saw here. I literally said "DAYUM" out loud.

I think the Dazzlings are excellent additions to the cast, and I pray that we see a lot more of them in the future.

• Brohoof 2

Sonata stole the show whenever the three of them were on screen. Adagio was a great villainous lead and Aria was...there, but Sonata was just too adorable to not like. Plus even with her ditzy personality she still managed to be menacing for much of the movie. 

Aria Blaze. I created a fan club for her, now to wait for it to be accepted.

Nooooo, now I won't be able to make jokes about how there is no Aria Blaze fan club. :wau:

I liked Aria the most. Sonata was a bit too annoying and Adagio was too much of the cliche villain IMO. I liked Aria's spunky personality and I like her design as well. I think she has a cool hairstyle with those stars, and I like her outfit and colors too :P

I can't think of "Adagio" without thinking of "Asiago cheese" :lol:

Edited by SparklingSwirls

Really tough to choose. I love all three of them to be honest :)

I love Adagio because of her attitude and look. She's very attractive.

I love Sonata because she is so adorable! 

I love Aria because of her attitude and she's kinda hot ^^