Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Every Fan has had this moment.

Inkscape

I honestly never had that moment, I just get constant shit from my brother, but that is easy enough to ignore.

No. I never had that problem. My family is very accepting of MLP actually. My mom used to love it, and my sister, despite being anti-brony, got me into the fandom. I was going to watch just one episode, but she wanted to watch more. She made a terrible mistake. 

I never had this moment.

Also, I'm a girl, so my dad didn't stare at me wondering why I was watching MLP.

No, the closest I've had of this happen to me was with my older brother, and even then it's mostly friendly teasing

Never had that moment. I've always been very careful. And I can just imagine my mother's response. "You're too old for cartoons!", "What would other people think?", and the ever popular "I think you're just asking for people to talk about you." (Direct quote, my friends, direct quote). Then again, what else could I expect from a parent who cried when I came out to her? (yeah, never letting that one go)

Ironically given the comic, my dad would probably be the one least likely to care in my family. He's traditional and stuff, but he's pretty supportive of the choices I make in life.

Side note, I'm actually a girl, just in case anyone in here was thinking girls can't have this moment. We can.