Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony Gameplay video.

BioHazzerd

Hey, Bio here, I was wondering if anyone would like to participate in a gaming match (to be decided) with me and a brony friend of mine, which I will upload to youtube after I add music and edit it and stuff. I don't know what game we'll play or when we'll record it, but my Steam name is Bio_Hazzerd. I'll most likely link it to my profile here to save you time. Me and my friend will get into contact with anyone who wants to participate and we'll work out the time and date and what to play and everything once I see if anyone wants to play. 

-Bio

• Brohoof 1

Hah surely I'd like to join! Always up for a good round of gaming as long as it's a game I play and a time that's not impossible for me! ^_^

Cool, I'll let you know once I get my steam linked and we can arrange a time and game!  :muffins:

I have now linked my steam id page to my profile.

Cool, I'll let you know once I get my steam linked and we can arrange a time and game!  :muffins:I have now linked my steam id page to my profile.

Ok! Im on vacation now so I only have acces to my ipad but if you send me a friend invite I should see that popping up. Link is in my profile just like yours!!

Ok! Im on vacation now so I only have acces to my ipad but if you send me a friend invite I should see that popping up. Link is in my profile just like yours!!

Awesomesauce. Where are you vacationing at?