Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you take naps often?

Invincible

Sometimes, when you're being lazy or having too much free time and nothing to spend it on - might as well save your strength, right? That's what i figure, anyway. I'm more of a night owl, and i'm at my finest during the night, especially when i do cram sessions for school or work the graveyard shift. So i tend to take afternoon naps once in a while to refresh myself. How about you?

• Brohoof 1

I pretty much live off of naps lol. I would be dead without them because I can't really sleep for a long period of time, If I sleep at 12pm ill wake up around 2-3am, then I will be up for awhile and start sleeping during the day for short periods of time.

• Brohoof 2

I take naps at work a lot, but they're never very long, because I always get woken up by the stupid alarms. I can't put my head down for five friggin minutes without everyone yelling and complaining about "possible meltdown" this and "severe radiation warning" that. First my job as a school bus driver, then this. Why won't people just let me catch a few winks now and then? What's the harm? Those kids were fine, the bus wasn't going more than 15mph when it hit that church.

• Brohoof 1

I never really take naps ... when, not on purpose. By my practical experience as a janitor, I sometimes fall asleep during break for few minutes, or by long train travels(Just few minutes)

But extra, probably, when I'm really sick

• Brohoof 1

I certainly don't take naps intentionally. But, you know, sometimes, it just happens. And there is nothing I can do about it.

Same here. (I have an annoying sleep disorder). Naps are awesome though. I always feel so refreshed after I wake up from them.

• Brohoof 1

I always feel so refreshed after I wake up from them.

I don't.  The problem is that when I wake up from a nap, I usually feel even more tired and this really does not help. Which is why I try to avoid taking naps. 

• Brohoof 1

I don't take naps regularly for the sole reason that it messes up my sleep-cycle, and my schedule is consistent enough where that is a huge problem. I also don't really feel like I need them since I make sure I get enough sleep; I had enough sleep deprivation for a life-time during school, thanks.

That being said, sometimes naps just happen. If I reach that point it's probably because I am debilitatingly tired and fall asleep without meaning to.

• Brohoof 2

The only times I take naps is when I'm exhausted from work or when I slept too late the night before. Regardless, I don't really like taking them since I feel I could be doing something else like catching up on other things and such. Sometimes, I can't help it though, but when I actually do finish resting after an hour nap or so, I have a slightly difficult time getting up because my body persists that I get more sleep when I feel like I've had enough.

My internal clock is basically a little on the fritz again right now.

I don't, because when I wake up I always have a horrible headaches. I don't know why it happens, but it never happens when I sleep overnight, so that's the only time I do.  :confused:

• Brohoof 1

No, I feel it's like wasting the few precious hours of time off that I have.

But If I'm SUPER tired and it's still early morning or afternoon, I sometimes just clamber into bed and doze for an hour max, with a bitta APhex Twin or similar playing in the background :3