Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you take naps often?

Invincible

Pft, Naps? Who has time for naps when you get 2-3 hours of math homework a night!? But it's not like I actually do it x3 Nah, I can't sleep during the day unless I've been up for 24+ hours, and sleeping during the day is just so uncomfortable, I get all hot and sweaty... Unless it's Fall or Winter, my favorite seasons, then I can maybe nap because of the cold air...

• Brohoof 2

Too often. I had insomnia for years, so short naps were my only chance to get some rest during the day. Now it's better, but I still have a tendency to take naps after hard day at school or just when I have nothing better to do. 

• Brohoof 1

Nope. They always make me feel worse than when I went to bed. Mainly because of the time wasted unconscious, I think, and they also make me more tired half the time. I'll typically suffer through my exhaustion, and still won't go to bed at a reasonable hour when the time comes. ^^;

Naps are the devil. I never wake up feeling prim and proper after returning to the land of the living after one, because I don't. I've never had a nap where I feel refreshed. It's an even groggier state of return than before I had entered a nap.

The thing that rejuvenates me is a slight amount of pressure to do something, or something that drives me forward. Even caffeine doesn't do that to the degree necessary. Naps are just abhorrent for my own practical purposes.

I never take naps unless for a specific reason such as I'm sick or I'm just overall in an awful mood. My body functions on 5 hours of sleep or less so I typically don't sleep long, let alone for naps, better things I could be doing than sleeping. I usually wake up more tired than before anyway, if I'm really tired, I'll just grab some coffee, candy, or ice cream and blast some loud music.

• Brohoof 1

I actually have a different sleep cycle than most people. Most people sleep in the Monophasic sleep cycle, which is one 7-10 hour long sleep. I do the Everyman sleep cycle, which is one 3 hour nap and 3 twenty minute naps through the day. I just find myself having more energy that way.

• Brohoof 1

I don't nap deliberately: I pass the heck out lol.  If I'm asleep at an unusual (though my sleep schedule is all over the place) time it's probably because I told myself, "Oh, I'll just have a quick lie down.  Surely that food boiling on the stovetop will be fine...  ZZZzzZZzzzzzz..."

• Brohoof 1

I have trouble sleeping in light. The only time I can actually sleep during the day is if I'm crazy sick, like, fever of over 100F. So, generally speaking, nay. :muffins:

• Brohoof 1