Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you take naps often?

Invincible

Usually the only time I take naps is when I have a headache, in which case I take a couple Ibuprofen and lay down for a couple hours or so, the only problem with that though is it tends to dramatically mess up my sleeping pattern.

I wish I could nap...no time or ability to do so, and I have such hard nights that need a nap during the day (constant nightmares, restless sleeping)....but alas, my years have been filled with tiredness....

• 8 months later...

I almost never take naps, and never really felt any need for one, either... my sleep 'schedule' is weird enough as it is without naps being thrown into the equation. x3

Naps are good. I lean back in my comfy chair, put on some music or video and the rest happens naturally. It's kind of funny; when I was a kid, I hated nap time and I always pretended to be asleep. Now... I kind of want nap time back :P

Yes tbh.

I usually take an hour nap after I get home from school. And sometimes I just...pass out.

or just decide to take a nap on the weekends lol

Yes I do take naps quite a bit and they seem to have a really positive affect if I am not feeling great. It's always nice to get lost in a dream for a bit to ease your mind.

Well I am a hyena first, and also a college student, and naps are what get me through the day. I even have several places I nap depending on my schedule x3