Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your favorite restaurant?

A/H

Just kidding, my favorite is actually a local sushi place called Ichiban.

I would kill for some good sushi. What is your preference?

Oh nice! I actually live there. In Shorooq actually.

Lol, not knowing the area personally I just looked up a YT video of it and Mushrif Park looks amazing. ^_^

If I lived anywhere near a place that gorgeous I would never get anything done.

• Brohoof 1

Can't think of a single, local place, to be honest. Plaza Azteca is a franchise, and I love them. They're a higher quality Mexican restaurant than most. Better than Casa Grande, at least, by a long shot. Great food, especially the guacamole. Some guy will wheel cart to your table and mash up the avocados and other ingredients there in a big, stone bowl, and can vary the amount of heat in it to whatever you like. It's nice.

Margaritas there are damn good too. Very generous with the tequila. Make sure you only order a small, unless you want to get drunk enough that you'll almost need help walking out. The large is as big as a fishbowl, and with the amount of liquor they put in there will leave you feeling fine.

• Brohoof 4

theres a place called "gluttons" the next town over--despite its name its pretty upscale but decorated like an old tavern--with an upper loft/balcony area lit with ivy and christmas lights.  its got great food and atmosphere :)

• Brohoof 1

There's this Indian place close to my house that I go to a lot. Their naan bread is god-tier, as is their chai. I am also fond of a nearby Thai restaurant that makes food so spicy i cri evrtiem, just like it should be.

There once was an AMAZING sushi place but it went out of business, which makes me sad because I went there every day one summer so they started giving me all this stuff for free. It was the best summer ever, needless to say. I will never look over free food, LMAO. Maybe all the freebies is why they're gone. Oops. :c

Oh, and Subway. I missed Subway up north. You go, horrible artery filling goodness.

Edited by Shizune
  • Brohoof 3

Captain George's.

It's basically a huge "all you can eat" seasfood buffet.

They have so much varieties of expensive seafood like crab.

That's another thing.

They have the best crab I've ever tasted.

It's really expensive though.

Just a heads up.

post-25645-0-17910400-1409193906_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, probably McDonald's. 

Hahahahhahahahahhaahhhahahaa jk

Probably Buffalo Wild Wings. Also, I work at Taco John's and I do really like their food.

Oh my goodness I want to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings soo bad, I literally have one down the road from my house.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, his favorite was the Broccoli and Cheddar soup. ;D

I love Panera as well, but my favorite is probably Apple Bee's. Some of the best boneless wings. <3

NO.

I've never been there. How about we go out the next time we see each other?

Do they have really hot ones? That's the only way I like my wings.

• Brohoof 1

Lol, not knowing the area personally I just looked up a YT video of it and Mushrif Park looks amazing. ^_^

If I lived anywhere near a place that gorgeous I would never get anything done.

What video would that be? Ether way, I do like my home. Gated communities are really nice.  :)

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, it's going to be a sushi restaurant. I'm not picky. I've got one of those religious dietary restrictions happening, so my choice of public restaurants is greatly limited when in good company. Otherwise, I am going to one of those all you can eat buffets, and make everyone there hate me for a few hours.

• Brohoof 2

NO.

I've never been there. How about we go out the next time we see each other?

Do they have really hot ones? That's the only way I like my wings.

Yus. xD

Yeah I believe they have really spicy ones. :3

We should! :D

• Brohoof 1

What video would that be? Ether way, I do like my home. Gated communities are really nice.  :)

First video I stumbled on was a simple car tour.

Then the side bar had a horse track.

Then I was curious and looked for images and shots of the park. At first it reminded me of a place I visited in New Mexico as a child. Then I saw this.

post-25990-0-95450500-1409197209.jpg

For those that didn't want to look this up ... here is what has to be one of the best surprise dish I have ever had.

Ghosht Dum biryani

post-25990-0-38645000-1409197023_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Quan's Kitchen, a Chinese restaurant in North Attleborough. We typically go there for special occasions, such as a birthday or a holiday, and they have consistently made very high-quality food.

• Brohoof 2

I have never actually seen that picture before.  :confused:  Granted, that park is a work in progress. I think that might be what it will look like eventually. 

Well, hopefully when the kids go off to college and the wife and I can travel there, the park will be done. Dubai, from what I can tell, is constantly being improved upon. Historically, it reminds me of various moments of London and NYC when they had major public works programs and went crazy pants with infrastructure improvements. Not to compare Dubai to either one, each major city is it's own animal ... all I know is that the UAE is up there along with New Zealand, Australia, China, and Japan in countries that I want to visit. Sorry I kinda feel like I hijacked your restaurant thread with talk of your home.

We can talk about curry if you like!

Well, hopefully when the kids go off to college and the wife and I can travel there, the park will be done. Dubai, from what I can tell, is constantly being improved upon. Historically, it reminds me of various moments of London and NYC when they had major public works programs and went crazy pants with infrastructure improvements. Not to compare Dubai to either one, each major city is it's own animal ... all I know is that the UAE is up there along with New Zealand, Australia, China, and Japan in countries that I want to visit. Sorry I kinda feel like I hijacked your restaurant thread with talk of your home.

We can talk about curry if you like!

We actually have a LOT of record-breaking stuff being planned on for the future! So it definitely will be worth the wait!

AND I LOVE CURRY!  :D

There's a network of several restaurants like this in Israel called King George. The price turns out to be relatively low for the quality of food served there. I dined there with my best friends for several times - and i love every single thing they served. It's got great succulent steaks and burgers, with amazing low-fried fries, but they also serve lots of salads, too. Out of the desserts served there, my favorite was a chocolate nut bar with a juicy filling.

• Brohoof 2

Late reply is late...  Nothing too exotic. I just like maki rolls and nigiri, mostly, but I'll try anything. Just keep the mackerel. Too oily for me.

Oh there's too many to pick from! I can't say there's a favorite since I don't always crave the same thing.

For Chinese, it used to be a place south of town.. But it was closed down years ago. Now it's a different place not far from here.

Pizza... I like the Gattis chain, regardless of what others say :P.

Burgers, it'd be the place I work at. Everything is organic and fresh, as I mentioned earlier, so I feel good knowing it's better than most places, plus it's great tasting.

Barbecue, it has to be a place in Elgin, Texas called "southside market", which I haven't been to in a few months. It's... making my mouth water right now :blink:.

Tacos.. I like a place called "taqueria arandinas" on the authentic side :umad:, but I like Torchy's on the less authentic side.. Which I want to get now if it weren't for the long hot walk there :eww:.

*wonders who is going to be a detective lol*