Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Im sure others have been wondering what it would be like if discord was an equestria girl (or boy, whatever) and I wanted to see what others think... what WOULD discord be like as an equestria girl?

would he be young or old? teacher or student? 

for me, I think he would be young but not a student. Maybe some guy who was kicked out of the school, attempting to take over it but then was kicked out again? Then when he was reformed since he went to canterlot with celestia in the show, he could work at the office. But not necessarily 'helping' people, more like sitting around doing nothing but flipping through magazines... but then scratch the whole teaming up with Tirek thing...  -_-

I picture a guy who looks like John DeLance who is an eccentric science teacher who would have been fired (except he's union). So he spends his spare time determining how much chaos he can do before it becomes too much and Celestia and Luna constantly look over their shoulders to make sure he's not right behind them.

Edited by Stancet
  • Brohoof 1

I picture a guy who looks like John DeLance who is an eccentric science teacher who would have been fired (except he's union). So he spends his spare time determining how much chaos he can do before it becomes too much and Celestia and Luna constantly look over their shoulders to make sure he's not right behind them.

I think that'd be the only way to make me watch EqG.

Nah lets keep John de Lancie out of Equestria Girls... ._.

I totally agree with this post.

i think discord would be either a school district superintendent, or the mayor of the town. I believe discord is by far one of the most powerful creatures in equestria thus his EG counterpart should have power and authority higher than celestia, as the school district superintendent hed be like causing chaos in school and trying to give EG-celestia a major headache, my image of Discord as a human would be a bit similar to the 10th doctor, a dignified look but if  you look hard enough you'll see some wardrobe malfunction 

and this is just me but i like to see EG-Discord as someone related to EG-Fluttershy maybe her uncle or adopted father 

I picture him looking like Vlad Plasmius

And he's the Superintendent at first ... then winds up as the Drama teacher

• Brohoof 1

I was thinking Discord would be a wacky Chemistry teacher supposedly as a young adult. He plays pranks on teachers to their dismay and to the enjoyment of the students. I think Fluttershy and Discord would make a good odd couple friendship where Discord teaches Fluttershy to be more open when having fun and do not be frightened while Fluttershy teaches Discord to control himself because Celestia may fire him for his chaotic actions. 

Edited by Sri Aegislash