Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So, what is your ring tone?

A/H

My phonecall ringtone is the SAO "low health" sound. Just because. "brrUUUBRRuuubrrUUUBRRuuubrrUUUBRRuuubrrUUUBRRuuu". :muffins:

My text/notification is Mr. Torgue from Borderlands 2 going "DINGDINGDING!" :muffins:

My emails are announced old school AOL style. "You've got mail." :muffins:

The most uplifting beginning of Le Vent Du Nord's Newest Album, Tromper Le Temps. I love this instrumental. It makes me feel so giddy....

And text tone is Applejack saying, "What in the Hay does That mean?"

My alarm is Helium from the Balloon Party album (or After Party, can't remember)

99% of the time my phone is on silent but for those few occasions my ringtone is Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing On Rainbows.

I'm awaiting that one moment where I forget to set my phone on silent and it starts to sing to my class about fluffy unicorns.

One day.

Edited by Cupcakes14

• 5 years later...

Mine is the beginning of the Star Vs. The Forces of Evil theme song, the beedoops before the vocals come in.

On 9/4/2014 at 1:05 PM, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

Well, I have specific ringtones for specific contacts.

That's what my Mom does!

Her ringtone for my Contact is the spooky opening to Grim Grinning Ghosts from the Haunted Mansion ride. 

Edited by Emerald Heart

Little Piece of Heaven from Avenged Sevenfold, which for content reasons I will not be linking. The mods might get me, teehee. Great song, but it’s got some pretty explicit lyrics about cannibalism, murder, embarrassment and other more explicit themes. If you like dark humor it’s hilarious, but would definitely put it in the 18+ category. Emphasis on gory.

I used to compose my own ring tones, back in the monophonic cellphone era. Nowadays, I use a very default ring tone that doesn't freak me out every time it starts.

• Brohoof 1