Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming coolest thing you've ever done in a video game

Griffen Slayer

i built a working calculator in minecraft, could add and subtract from 0 to 255( 8 bit, obviously)

couldve expanded it, but my binary-to-decimal converter wasnt designed for larger numbers.

• Brohoof 1

This thread just reminds me of how bad my memory is :lol:

If I'd have to think of one... 

Off the top of my head it would be a recent one. I was playing Arma 3 Battle Royale and I kinda ran into a team of three players. The pinned me down and I should have been killed, but somehow I managed to take all three of them out on my own... with some style, if I may add :)

One guy was hiding behind a rock waiting for me, I forced him out by throwing a grenade him, he got distracted which let me peek and shoot him... Thing is I was shot like 5 minutes later and I didn't win the game... :(

Edited by Raritas

okay so I was playing left for dead 2 with a friend and I had a chainsaw (cause chainsaws are fun) I jump to the next part ahead and spot a zombie but I didn't see what kind until I started chaining it it turned out to be a witch so I pretty much chainsawed a witch and killed her XD it was hilarious

A friend and I messed about if the new Bifta jet on GTAV and managed to land it on a moving flatbed truck which I was driving. Lots of fun. XD

Edited by Shire Pony Malinter
  • Brohoof 1

I don't think, it was the coolest thing.

But in MGS2, when you heading to the heliport, to disarm the last big bomb.

I get away from it as far as go, freezed it and then jumped from the heliport, before the next curcene started.

I never saw any idea in internet, no video about that, so mayby I was the first who tried that(That was even on PS2, before MGS4 existed)

You die, but the cutcenes start black screen was still there.

Luckily it's automatically on "Continue", so you just need to press Circle to retry again.

Nothing else happened.

Once upon a time, in the magical land of Dota2

EDIT: It was way too long. But basically I ended up with someone who raged at the team for half of the game. At the end I saved him with a mix of love, tolerance, and unholy luck

But if you want to witness said glory, I recorded it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmVBfAlVrhg

Edited by Colon Vee

Probably Halo 3, while playing the mission The Ark, after I destroyed the AA Wraith things, I got the tank and destroyed three Phantoms on the way to the the bit where you activate the bridge for the support to the big tower bit.

When I was playing Civ III and split the country of France in two by capturing the middle cities in succession, leaving each side ripe for the taking by my all-powerful German forces :proud:

I was so proud that I came up with that strategy :please:

Reminds me of the time in Civ 5 when I was America and I blitzkrieged Spain, Carthage, and France all at the same time.

The continent they were on was like a triangle. One civ on each point. The land units invaded Spain in the bottom left point. They took them out easily and proceeded to march to the top of the triangle where Carthage was. While all that was happening my navy and air force bombed the hell out of France and took their coastal cities. They had a couple non coastal but I bomb them so much with my B17s that a single tank captured them. The land units had a touch time with Carthage but eventually once my navy was done with France I was able to take all three empires.  :proud:

Another cool thing I did was in Skyrim where I enchanted my mage's character's robes so that destruction spells costed no magica. I was able shoot lighting constantly with no consequence... well unless I hit someone. 

• Brohoof 1

Playing Simpsons Hit n Run on the GameCube a few years back and entering the cheat code to press Z to jump in your car. I would go flying through the level, glitch out of the map, jump down on unsuspecting cars and people, oh it was amazing ^_^

On Left 4 Dead 2 playing Versus as a Charger on the roof level, that part when you climb through a window onto the edge of the building.You can see where this is leading can't you... I pretty much played bowling with all four of the survivors and killed them all in one charge. 

Playing F-Zero GX and doing the Space Flying technique. I do it just to mess around, but it can help with lap times on certain tracks. This video demonstrates it on one of the tracks:

So I was playing XY and this guy came in the battle with legendaries. I had my storyline team, who didn't have any impressive IVs/EVs, and a Kangaskhan my cousin lent me. The Kangaskhan was my best Pokemon, so I Mega-Evolved it, and his Ho-oh killed it. The rest of my team fell under the mighty bird until it was just my Chesnaught and Charizard. Chesnaught somehow out-sped and beat Ho-oh, and my good luck didn't stop there. The rest of his attacks kept missing and I poisoned his Mewtwos.

Anyway, I won with my first two Pokemon in XY and it was awesome  :yay:

Titanfall: destroyed 5 enemy titans within a minute. Pinned one against a wall and beat the crap out of it with my fists, took down two more using standard means, the final two doomed me but I managed to herd them into a corner and nuclear detonate, destroying both titans. I killed one pilot while we were both in the air after ejecting, the other landed in front of me a few seconds after I hit the ground, I snapped his neck...and the kinect chose a wonderful time to not hear my voice as I frantically shouted "XBOX RECORD THAT!" :angry:

There was a time when me and a friend were on GTA V and we noticed that there was also another couple of people who were part of a rival crew so we proceeded to attack them. Before we knew it the cavalry arrived as six of their mates joined the world. This was now a gang war of 2 vs 8. We still kicked their arses...using only muskets XD They ended up calling in a Titan, piling in and attempted to escape in it. We chased them down the runway in a Z-Type and stuck them with a sticky bomb. We waited until they had gained some altitude, thought they had escaped before we detonated the bomb, scoring another 8 simultaneous kills for us. This was followed by all eight of them leaving the world. :lol: